Reviews for Truth or Dare
LanaJoy chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
I read all the stories in one sitting and loved it!

I do hope you write more of this series, I would be bummed if you didn't.
Lilly B chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
GREAT ending! I so want to know what Sam's dare was for John ;)

And all I have to say about your note at the end is...YEY! I can't wait to see what you have in store for Sam next!
Ambrose's Maynahchick chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
Excellent job. I started reading Dark Horse and I couldn't stop. I could swear that I was watching the show. The characters were spot on. Your OC Sam was one of the best I have ever read. Keep up the good work.
Fraidai chapter 9 . 5/19/2012
Ive been meaning to write some feedback but I havent had the time. ever since I first started reading these stories about Sam Ive been meaning to tell you/ask of you "DONT KILL SAM" then I got really scared reading chapter 9 thinking I was to late to save her from you (Am I melodramatic mush?) I love these stories and I LOVE SAM, and let me tell you, im rearly fond of female charters unless its Gwen in Merlin so great job! And im looking forward to more Sam stories 33/Frida
LogicOfFire chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
Yay! It's not the end! I'm excited. And you said you're glad I "liked" the stories. *snort* I LOVED them, k? I'm a true fanfiction addict, and pretty picky, so yours are awesome ;)

Good luck with the next one! Hopefully reading it will give me my summer hiatus PoI fix...
Setoglomper chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
I've been loving your series with Sam. There's romance between Sam and Reese, but it's not overdone so for me who generally prefers Reese as a loner, I can still enjoy it! :D

After the finale last night (and BOY that was epic!), it would be cool to see Reese and Sam continue the end of the episode and try to find poor Finch! (Root is so getting kneecapped for kidnapping him...if she's lucky. Is it September yet!)

Can't wait to see what you're next installment is! Keep up the excellent work! :)
Deana chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
"Why did you kiss me...?"

"It was a good idea at the time."

A nod to 'The Mummy?' LOL
Lilly B chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
Great chapter! I didn't know what was happening right away and I love being surprised! I'm sorry to see the story end but I'm looking forward to the next chapter! I hope you can find more ideas to make this story arc continue because I like Sam so much, but it's been really great reading these stories!
LogicOfFire chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
So, almost all in one go, I read all four, and I'm impressed. I actually kind of loved Sam's bout of immaturity stomping all over Reese's jacket repeatedly. It seemed like something she would do. I am sad to see that this will likely be the last and you only have one more chapter :( I might have to return to some old fandom haunts of mine to read some more of your writing ;)
Lilly B chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
OMG...super exciting chapter! Can't wait for the next one! This story is great!
Lilly B chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Hmmm...interesting chapter. I'm not liking John and Sam being mad at each other, but I found the whole scene in the library very entertaining. Can't wait to see what happens next!
ReeseisLAVAhot chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
ooo! nice! was so happy to see an update again... your story is like crack, i need my daily fix! LOL
Lilly B chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
You had my heart sufficiently breaking for Sam...but I'm glad she's turning it around. Can't wait to see if she can find him!
ReeseisLAVAhot chapter 7 . 5/14/2012
You go Sammie girl! and FINALLY a real kiss! so, what happens next? LOL
Lilly B chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Wow...this story is action packed! You have Kai, the number and Elias...I can't wait to see what happens next!

Oh and the scene in the night club with John and Sam make me all tingly inside...eventhough it was only a light kiss :)