Reviews for Tomorrow
tvandmusicfan chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
As Professor Bunsen Jude the Science Dude would said, "Amazing!"
Fieke1993 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Oh that was so romantic and emotional and sexy. Wow, really good job. Very in character, it could possible happen between them, although we won't see such a detailed scene on the little screen, fortunaly you wrote it so we can imagine everything :D
BlueOrchid96 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Nice shower scene. Love the emotion.
lauritacastle chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
WOW... amazing, wonderful, beautiful, mmmmmmmm what else can I say? Please continue this story!
letmetellyouaboutmyfeels chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
*standing ovation*

This was fantastic! I loved it! A wonderful conclusion to this terrifically sexy story. Thank you for posting!
divakat chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
This. Is. BRILLIANT!

This will sound like the strangest compliment in the world, but you write like I write (only better). There isn't a lot of M fic out there that I can REALLY get into because I always feel that the pacing should be different or there should be more detail here, less detail there, etc. This is perfect. Your pacing is great and it's obvious that you have actually HAD sex (unlike some of the writers whom I suspect of being virginal teenagers who can't spell orgasm let alone have one)simply by the details you choose to include.

In short, I think I'm in love!

Well, with your writing at least! Thanks!
Deb838 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
OMG...

'like two souls in one body'

... so perfect!

That was awesome!
Berolina chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
"He decided to call a contractor sometime over the summer and rectify the situation" hehehe That's so Rick Castle!

Hey, where's the next chapter? There's nothing there to click on! WHAAAAAAA? Oh, no...
Berolina chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
"Why were you so wet?" WHAAAAAA? I thought the same exact same thing with Kate...

Oh, I'm lovin' this more than I should! They're so good together! You make them fit like puzzle pieces

Well, I guess I'm awake now, too... THANK YOU THIIIIIIS MUCH!
Chkgun93 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Wow, nutz, too bad this great story can't continue, thanks for the addition, it was awesome!
Berolina chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ooooh Ha! Nawice! :D :D :D
eyrianone chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
This whole chapter was so sweet, and then you throw in Castle being so insanely 'Castle'

How had he never anticipated this issue before? He decided to call a contractor sometime over the summer and rectify the situation.

And I'm choking on my coffee amidst the lovely sweet loving because he's thinking about bathroom improvements to make shower sex easier - and I just love you for that!
thump chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
needs to be a four-parter!
I'm Widget chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Beautiful. And yes, it's the next day... but that "tomorrow" isn't over yet. Just sayin'. lol What about the morning after? Hint, hint. smirk
tsquared322 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I gotta say, that was a very surprising chapter. I couldn't figure out why she was crying either. Also, I'm very glad Alexis didn't come home, even though I did half expect her too, but then again, thinking about it now, it makes sense that she wouldn't be home yet, given the timeline.
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »