Reviews for Tomorrow
tfnmal23 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Haha, cute. I love this.
letmetellyouaboutmyfeels chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Ha HA! He ain't seen nothing yet! Oh that's just PERFECT! This was amazing, both chapters were fantastic! I adored it. Thank you so much for posting!
letmetellyouaboutmyfeels chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Altogether now: AWWWWWWWW!
libby chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Honey, you are good at this. Sexy and still tasteful. Bravo!
maisma51 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Nicely done. Well written and tasteful. One of my favorite post-Always fics. Thanks for writing.
Vesja chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
This is beautiful and funny and it made me smile.

Take care,

Sanne.
lkwill39 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Whew! That's good! Loved it. :)
eyrianone chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Oh this was perfect, and I suspect next season he will have to confront fears about exactly this:

To drive the point home, she leaned forward and kissed him. He worried that it would be desperate, an indication that her being with him was just another way of running from what had happened to her. But it wasn't desperate; it was deliberate. She kissed him with exquisite deliberateness, exploring his mouth slowly and methodically, smiling into him as he kissed her back. She wasn't running, or if she was, he was the destination, not the hiding place.
Alicia9876 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
She loves him :). And this really is the perfect counterpoint to his reaction when he opened the door and saw her standing there:

He pulled himself up, bringing his face so close to hers that their noses almost touched. "What do you want, Kate?" he asked, his question a much gentler, sexier version of what he'd asked her when he opened his front door.

"You. I want you."
TrapperII chapter 1 . 5/10/2012

"You. I want you."
Micrazy2 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Thank you for the wonderful visuals of their first time. You are one of very few who took off the pants before getting on the bed (who in their right mind wants to lay down in the wet spot on the bed?). I am surprised that Beckett brought up talking but Castle's reaction when she said that she was knocked off the roof was perfect. You also mentioned the bruises and I think those will be rather noticable the next day - hand marks on her neck and the punch she took to the solar plexus, that would have Castle afraid of what she went through. I'm hoping to see your shower scene where he sees the big scar on her side where they opened her up. I do like your writing and I hope you have more to say on this storyline. THank you
lv2bnsb1 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
That was absolutely awesome! You captured the way I would have pictured their intimacy perfectly. And I would have imagined him not being able to sleep also - everything just the way you wrote it. Her asking him if that was what he wanted (of course, silly Kate), and their post-lovemaking conversations.
lv2bnsb1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wow. This is my favorite post always version so far. (And there are so many out there). You've done such a great job.
KateMB chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Damn good writing! Her on top of him, them talking, and Kate's "you ain't seen nothing yet"... I love it all.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »