Reviews for Tomorrow
jjship chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Like many of your other reviewers. My plead is for more. This is really good. !
nicbec75 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Ugh! I adored this! I really have no words for all the Casketty goodness in this chapter – I’m probably sounding like a broken record with all my post-Always fic reviews, but U don’t care :’)
applesandcherries chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Oh, wow. This was all sorts of hot. And sweet. And beautiful. Great writing! :)
Deb838 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
sigh... yeah that brighter version, & the slomo... omg!

You know, when I read about Kate waking up and started kissing Castle, I suddenly realised I could hear Robert Duncan's "About Time" playing in my head... wtf? lol

This was great... roll on S5
readandreview chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
cute banter, and HOT! love also the acknowledgement that her resignation is important - is she running to hide in their relationship? so glad you tackled that :)
readandreview chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I really love how you wrote this scene. i feel like you really understand kate well. i love how she reassures him - he is going to struggle with doubt the next season. and i love how her thoughts seem so natural, especially when she asks herself if this is too soon but pushes that thought away. please continue or write another fic of what happens after this!
tsquared322 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I love that ending, the memory, and her response just makes me smile :D I usually don't go for the M rated stories but since it was written by you, I couldn't resist, and I was right not to! I really need to find a new word for amazing, but right now it's all I got so... Amazing story! Thank you for writing :)
Speedo1403 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Totally believable story, thank you. What can we (your readers) do to persuade you to add a few more chapters?
Speedo1403 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
BlueOrchid96 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
So Hot! Great job!
thecatchisdeadliest chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
More please!
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Wow. I love this. Why stop now? More, please!
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
WHEW! That was hot! Great job. Can't wait for the 2nd part. :)
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
So beautiful. Lookin forward to the second part.

Jessie