Reviews for My Initiative
K.Daniels chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
I'm sorry, but I read the first sentence and had to comment... I read Macaroni... I seriously thought you named your character after a pasta... XD
Medley chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I only have one thing to say (well a few things, but the others would take too long to type): I feel like Bella is telling Bruce too much, and too soon. She doesn't really know him yet, so wouldn't she be more... cautious with what she tells him?

Sorry, it's just that that part stuck out to me a bit.

-Medley
twonormalgirlsandaiportal chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
fuck you and your fucking cliff hangers! AAaAh! y u so good at righting story?
See Past the Eye chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Heh. Apparently Zeus doesn't approve of Brella.
Toil and Trouble chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
I almost cried when I found out shwarma was a meat dish... and I'm a vegetarian. :.(
Werecats United chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I take offence to the 'bag of cats' statement.
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 16 . 1/16/2013
AWWW! BellXBruce
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
LOL I remember when I convied my friends to stay until the credits were over, then we all busted out Laughing when we saw them in the Shawarma restaurant
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
YOU MADE ME CRY!
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Poor Bella :(
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
CLIFFY!
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I Like how you made everthing fit with the movie
PPGXRRB 4EVA chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Cool Intro. :)
lovingit chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
Okay! SO I read all of your first story and I have to say " You've got skill!". I love how it didn't completely end with the avengers, even to the different perspectives of how those close to her felt. I love the relation and love between her and Bruce and that it didn't come easily. And that you brought PHIL BACK! as well as the tracking device there going to need to know where she is when the trouble your creating another story to end that one that looks quite interesting plus we want to see her get back to Bruce. Love it please keep writing, your totally awesome.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
You totally rock I love the different perceptive! You write very well.