Reviews for Accident or Grand Design
SummoningShadows18 chapter 2 . 6/28
Okay so I already know that I'm going to stick with this story based on the fact that you mentioned Clemson, which is where I happen to go!
The-Procrastination-Station chapter 47 . 5/26
I can't tell you how much I've adored reading this story, or how attached i have become to Leah and her relationship with Daryl. I love how you portray Daryl in the relationship without making him seem like a fool, and I've found myself wasting a full day of GCSE revision so that I could continue reading this. I can't wait to now start reading the sequel, and I have high hopes that it will be as brilliant as this. - Lettice x
Prettyprincess45 chapter 47 . 10/30/2014
Loved it! Your stories are amazing!
Lady-Finwe chapter 48 . 10/23/2014
beautiful story I was shocked that you killed carol off must be a reason for it thou :) looking forward to reading HOME :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This story is a burning pile of horse shit.
littletripper25 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
So I just finished reading this story and I first want to start out with the first thing that made notice this story was that the preview was the lyrics of my favorite song. So I started reading thinking that it might go in the way of the song and I was so happy that it did. It didn't take long for me to fall in love with Leah and Daryl. You did an amazing job with this story! And I'm very excited to read your sequel:)
soniabell chapter 46 . 8/18/2014
So sad. I can understand Carol just wanting to be with Sophia.
soniabell chapter 45 . 8/18/2014
I had to skip the sex cause I'm still thinking Leah is a stupid bitch. Yeah Chase was an ass but every one but Leah saw this? She should have set him straight from the get go and then maybe they would not have had to kick his sister and the 4 year old. So she knows the two innocent ones will probably die and all she can think to do is fuck now? Is this the same humanity caring woman from all the previous chapters? Sad.
soniabell chapter 43 . 8/18/2014
2 words for Leah "Stupid Bitch"!
soniabell chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
So sad Atlanta bombed. But sweet baby Jesus I just hafts shake my head at Merle! Lol
soniabell chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
I'm intrigued!
LilttleFreak chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Meeeeeerle :D
Your portrayal of the characters so far seems good so far, I'm trusting you not to let it go to waste in later chapters!
enchantmentanjel chapter 48 . 5/20/2014
So I passed this story a few times and was very hesitant for whatever reason about reading it. All I can say is I'm soooooo glad that I did. It was such an amazing story and I kick myself for not reading it sooner. I'm very anxious to read the sequel now! Great job!
reaper07 chapter 48 . 12/11/2013
Really, really great story! I'm going to start reading the sequel now!
AllThingWeird35 chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
No Daryl! Why did you have to say that!? Goddammit man...