Reviews for Accident or Grand Design
K chapter 46 . 5/10
We the bit with Chase and his fam was quite uo and down for me. I didn't like him all that much but at the same time I DID like him in favor of the story. Kinda like with Shane. Never really liked him but loved him as a character, dark and complex, causing ruckus and keeping the story interesting as hell. I was kinda sad for Chase's sister and her daughter but okay, what should I say...
This chappy with Carol was really out of the blue. Through time she's actually become one of the characters I liked least in the show but it still shocked me to see or rather read her die in this story here. Especially after saving Leah. It was really emotional.
K chapter 39 . 5/10
Absolutely agree that these gender roles have no room anymore, especially in a world like this. I really love that Leah and Maggie are bonding. Maggie is one of the few females actually likeable on the show. And who would that be in the pickup truck. I'm wondering when or if you're gonna bring Merle back... Also really excited about the Governor.
K chapter 34 . 5/9
Sorry I slipped and pressed on "post" too fast. Oops

Awww they said it! They really finally said it! And thank God she's back with her emotions. That short while with her being all on autopilot really was hard. Also, I hate Lori. Bye! :p
K chapter 34 . 5/9
Awww how sweet! They said it, they really finally said it! Abd thank God
K chapter 32 . 5/9
Oh no.. I hope this frigidness (is that a word?) won't be too long..
K chapter 31 . 5/9
Amazing chapter! So many feels and oh god. Wow. It's really hard but if I had been there for the voting I would have voted for the original storyline of him dying too. It's really sad but that just fits this world and maybe it helps her get stronger, tougher. Still heartbreaking
K chapter 30 . 5/9
Awww, the L-word. Great.
I especially loved the Dale/Daryl interaction in this chappy. Watching the show he sometimes got a little on my nerves but this story made me realize that he's just a good person and wants to retain as much humanity and peace as possible. I really really understand and like him now. Thanks to you
K chapter 27 . 5/8
I just realized I never said it but I honestly love Leah's and Dale's relationship too! They are such a close and sweet little family. I dread the moment of his death. I mean I don't know if you kept that in the story kr changed that part but I don't think you did.. Well. I'm already laying down tissues ready to grab.
Leah's backstory is so interesting too. Her son's short journey of life is really sad. But, honestly. It would be so perfectly dark if Jack was still alive and like, with the Governor or something. If they met again in this world, with barely any boundaries anymore, jeezus. But it would be so awesome! Can't wait to see what happens next and how far you wrote it. (i mean, 2012? I THINK this story is over and done with. But alright, I still enjoy what I have)
K chapter 26 . 5/8
Well that was good. I totally understand that you were a little worried writing this sort of scene. Most writers are. And I know, I have respect of them too. It's a really sensitive topic and writing something like it is something else entirely. But you did well ;)
And as always, I love the way you write Daryl. And the way you write Daryl and Leah together. It's perfect.
K chapter 20 . 5/7
Cheese us. They are both so.. How should I put it? Stubborn? Fierce? Passionate? You get the gist. Anyway I think they really match each other perfectly, they're on the same level. And they can be cute too like we've seen here! Honestly, that scene in the bed was sl sweet. Loved it. I'm really curious about the other survivors' reactions and stuff, cause it seems like - as much as they are trying to hide things - they all feel and see something between them. Well, they ARE kinda obvious but yeah.
K chapter 17 . 5/7
They're getting really close now, I love it. I really like the way you're going about their relationship. The build-up and slow burn, it's just perfect for them, especially Daryl. You make it so believable without making him OOC at all. Really, really great.
K chapter 14 . 5/6
Love their bickering, it's pretty funny
K chapter 13 . 5/6
Another great chapter. And you're still not moving too fast, yes they kissed, but nothing more. Yet. I really like that about this story.
Also, I never said it but, I freaking love that you don't take lines from the show itself or basically just rewrite all the scenes only with a few added lines from your OC. Many people do that. I really don't like that. I think you found a great solution to just mention the main events of the show and create everything else on your own. I've never read anything like this but I gotta say I actually like it
K chapter 11 . 5/5
Okay wow, I think I just posted a really weird review. I'm sorry, I slipped and sent my only half finished comment.. Whoops.
What I was actually trying to say is the following:
The end here reminded me a lot of the end of another chapter- coincidence or intentional parallels? ;)
K chapter 11 . 5/5
The end here reminded me of an end