Reviews for Monsoon Season
Gabion chapter 1 . 1/10
I am enjoying this story! Can I just ask if you can split your paragraphs a little more? It can be quite difficult to concentrate on such large blocks of writing! I hope you continue with the story.
Hildegaarde chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
This is a remarkably interesting chapter and I look forward to seeing how the story continues.
Audrey C chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
So looking forward to more of this. You have set up a very interesting love triangle! I'm rooting for Fanny and Oliver of course. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Audrey C chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
What a wonderful beginning! Looking forward to the next chapter. Just the right tone!
katesie chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I like, I like... Too bad you haven't continued :-(
B.A. Reader chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is a sequel that I wished for when reading "Blacksheep." I enjoyed this excerpt. You would imagine before reading it that there was no way Fanny wouldn't be the toast of London. The fact that she actually has difficulties is a nice twist. I'm craving more! Well done!
Vicky ayech chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Thank you. I'd been wanting to read more about Abby and Miles. I thought Black Sheep ended at least one chapter too soon and someone suggested it would be nice to see a book of extra chapters to GH's books. I googled and found this. Althought it's actually about Fanny you do give news of Abby too. I thought yu managed the language without jarring which is difficult. I enjoyed it alot and hope there is more to come.
Araedia chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I love the way you've captured Georgette Heyer's voice so perfectly! I loved Oliver's character from the moment he appeared in the book, and I always wanted to see more of Fanny and him. I hope you continue this! It would make up for the sad fact that Georgette Heyer didn't believe in epilogues...
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I'm looking forward to reading more. A great start.
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I love the mentions from Friday's Child and Grand Sophy in here too, and I have to say that Mr and Mrs James Wendover are enough to depress anyone's spirits!

I have to say I always thought Fanny and Oliver would make a match of it!
TheImaginationAddict chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was so beautiful! This is much,much better than my story ever was! You've followed Georgette Heyer's writing so perfectly - portraying humor,sarcasm and absurdities the same way,and staying true to the characters and the Regency period.

The way Fanny's behaviour changes after her experience with Stacy and the natural way in which her spirits rise because of Oliver - seems so realistic.I especially liked the reference to Hero and Cecilia(It does give such a thrill to think that our favourite characters from different books could have known each other,doesn't it?)and the predator-quarry analogy with Eleanor.

I really enjoyed this work,looking forward to the chapters to come!;)
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Thank you so much for writing this! After reading 'Black Sheep', minor character as he was, I fell in love with Oliver Grayshott and his unselfish (and at the time, at least), unrequited love for Fanny, and always harboured a hope that in the future they would end up together.

If I had to nitpick, I'd say I feel some of your paragraphs are too long. They're quite daunting to read until you get into the story.

But I do love where you're going with this, and hope you will update soon!