Reviews for Too little, Too late
Ahhhh so good! Please keep updating! PLEASE
SkinnyLittleSlut chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Please update soon!
Maureen chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Please please write more soon!
lainey rayne chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
YOU MUST GIVE ME MORE!
Vincentia the Shiny Mew chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Please make the sequel
Acrylate chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Please continue soon. I hope Christmas, give you more spirit to continue the story. What I want to see is Cox and others find the culprit and punish Janitor for doing this. I want to see how JD cope with his injury and complications. I want to see the change between JD and Cox. Please continue. This is too great to just stop here.
Cat Feathers chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Er. There are usually multiple cables holding an elevator. Each one is individually capable of holding the
elevator's weight. I'm also sure I read that elevators have a mechanism that slows them down if they're falling, so the people inside aren't killed.
Sure, artistic license, but I just thought I'd point out that the reason people make so much of elevator accidents is because they're astonishingly rare.
A changing time chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Please please continue. I love this story. It almost made me cry. Please update. X
TheGreenOrange chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Thanks for the update! Really love this story :) Wonder what will happened next... if Cox will tell J.D or something. Can't wait for the next chapter! Also, you captured the personality perfect and your writing was great! Keep up the amazing work :)
TheGreenOrange chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
...wow, I don't know what to say. I'm practically fan girling over here! I love the story, please update soon!
Mialikki chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love your idea to change the ending to that episode! I always wondered what would have happened if Dr. Cox hadn't arrived at that exact time, and your take on it is very interesting. Also, your writing style really drives this story. Your sentences are powerful without being overly wordy. The only issue I can find is the grammar, but as long as the story is readable, you shouldn't have to concentrate on that.
Arctic Symmetry chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Please update soon! Cant wait!
Skye Coulson chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
O...M...G! You HAVE to finish this! You can't kill JD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Skye Coulson chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
God, this is SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I can't stop reading and re-reading it! I have to see chapter 3! I seriously hope Perry and JD can work things out! I would love to see them end up together! :D
Skye Coulson chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
PLEASE update this, soon! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to know what happens next! You can't kill JD! You just can't! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!