Reviews for Giving One Hundred Percent
rainywindows chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I love love LOVE this (and Rikkai). There's just something so heartbreaking yet adorable of them as a team, and you captured it perfectly.

And even the percentage thing was so emblematic of the Rikkai Dai. I especially loved the line about Yukimura being one of the youngest and still treating the regulars as kids, and the one where he makes them watch a movie sometimes.

Thanks for this and I would love to see you write more Rikkai-centric friendships stories! Hehe
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Such a heartfelt story. Wah. Now I wanna cry.
RustedEagleWings chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
So great! I love the simple way you fleshed out the personalities of some of the characters we don't see often enough.
Jaganthunder chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I'd like to read about the incedent where they were snowed in. As always, 100 percent perfect.
irayumi chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I loved this, very much. It was really well-written :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
awsome!
love this!
Mokutonton chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
You're like a living legend to me, so I'd rather remind you of this now instead of having you one day find this gone.

First, I loved all the things you said in this, and I love every single sentence you wrote, especially 7, 8, 14, 36, 37, 39, 43, 53, 54, 55, 56, 60,61, 66, 69, 72, 87, 96, and 100.

However, it is against the rules of the site:

Entries not allowed:
2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

It is considered a non-story and is the first type of entry not allowed. I'm going to have to ask you to remove it, or I'll have to report you based on my morals and morals alone. I'm seriously going to cry while reporting it if it ends up that way.

There is the off chance that you could make it within the rules by writing a drabble of sorts surrounding every few numbers, but I don't know if you would be willing to do that.

Again, I love this, but it's not allowed on the site.

-Lissie Lupin
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
So this is seriously adorable. Having trouble choosing my favorites. Probably 49, 50, 56, and 33. Also everything else.

I dunno. I just loved how you made the more background-y characters (Jackal, Yagyuu, etc.) just as colorful and interesting, but still in a low-key way.

Or something. Yeah.

Thanks for sharing. (:
vanillemilkshake chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Lovely )) it's kind of nice spending your afternoon with a cup of tea and a lovely rikkaidai fic.. Thank you!
Within Rhythms chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
My only comment: ALL MY RIKKAI FEELINGS.

and all the things about the team are really taking it hard with Yukimura being sick made me ;A; all the way.
Lahdolphin chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
You're alive.

I mean, I knew you were when I got an alert for a Percy Jackson story which I may or may not get around to reading if my AP Week From Hell ever ends.

BUT YOU'RE ALIVE :D

This was just... I don't know. Simple and to the point. Great characterization in so few words. I envy you for that. I'm a rambler. Hence this review. And I love the way you just end a fic. No questions asked. Perfect ending.

And that's all I'm going to gush because I'm kinda supposed to be writing a chapter for a story and I'm not so yeah okay bye.

-Dolphin
Aadiana chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I'm wondering what brought on the onslaught of new fics posted in well over a year. Is it me? X)

Well, I'm not complaining. I always read and like your fics. .

LOL over the fact that Jackal almost got Sanada to shave his head.
actors-heroes chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Siiiiiiiilveeeer! AHHH I'VE MISSED YOU! I'm so glad to see you writing again! I always loved when you wrote Rikkaidai, I really did. I saw a few mistakes here and there, but the overall content was great.

These sentences really lets you characterize Rikkaidai as a team and each as an individual. :)
GethinPathIsolator chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT! BRILLIANT!

The last line was perfect.
kuroikuu chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
At first, I was debating whether or not to review, but then wth, I got a couple of minutes so I'm making it rushed.

When I read the warnings, I was actually expecting something drama-like angst, when I got to reading it, it was so mild (humored, I actually enjoyed reading it) but, I think I've been reading to much depressing sh!t lately that this in comparison just seemed childish. Anyway, I really liked the hundred sentences, especially Sanada's and Niou's, and of course some of Marui's. I could totally see some of this happening to them at Rikkai.

And, I really hope you get to watch shinteni, 'cuz I find the animators beautification of the characters highly entertaining.

Kuroi