Reviews for Lit's ToD
LoneWithaMission chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Hey Lit, I've become a scourge here, too! :) So, here you go, and enjoy your day!
Hilarious. Abso-flappin'-lutely hilarious. I haz some truths and dares fo' yo!
A helicopter flies overhead, and a young man slides down a rope which uncoils from the door. He lets go and lands, and the helicopter leaves. The man introduces himself as LoneWolf, though you may call him Lone.
Samus, why are you called "Zero Suit Samus" when your power suit is destroyed, even though you are clearly wearing a full-body suit underneath it?
Falco, can you fly naturally?
Ness, can you show my OC the ways of PK Power?

Ness, AVOID PK STARSTOOOOOORM! With your EMP field... thingy.
Kylie, battle Victini with Saezer and capture it. If it faints, you must battle Cynthia for your lives.
Yggdra, I dare thee to best Marth in hand-to-hand combat! Meaning wrestling/grappling - no weapons! Also, no biting, and neither participant may wear armor and clothing weighing more than a total of .38 pounds. The winner decides what to do with the loser.
Lone, you must have a psychic showdown with Mewtwo! The loser must play doubles against Giga Bowser and Rosalina, paired with Kirby. If the loser loses the tennis match, it's Bieber time for the loser, and only the loser.
WrittenWithPencils chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Make one of them dress up as Kool-Aid dude!
CraziedCreator chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
Truths- Bandanna Dee- If your spear was broken, what would you use to replace it? All of Cynthia's Pokemon- Do you miss being wild pokemon? Yoshi- Why do you give Mario (and friends) rides? Do you get something in return? Honey Queen- Do you like your life?

Dares- Lit- If she says 'Yes', send her to a dimension of your choice. If 'No', bring an end to her! Sheik- Have a battle with Peach. Let's see who the better princess is! Caine- Cosplay as No.366.
L0STRequiem chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Pandamonium, It means someone Dresses up like a Character from a Anime/Video Game/Manga...
Pandamonium chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Errr, what does Cosplay mean?
TheFanOfNintendo chapter 2 . 6/25/2012

marth- how does it feel when people call you gay?

ike- do you like anything besides chicken?

kiby- play a game of dance dance revolution and play a song of your choice on heavy mode

host- if your accepting ocs, add my oc, Ellen. i'll pm you about her.
Warrior of The Healing Flame chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Okay here are my ToD's

Peach: Have you cheated on Mario?

Zelda: Have you cheated on Link?

Link: Kiss Samus.

Lucas and Ashley: Make out.

Peach: Jump into a volcano to get cake(Not).

Lit: Full immunity and three wishes.

Victini: Kill Porky.

Cynthia: state your crush.

Well thats all guys bye:).
Kassadar-Emperor of Mankind chapter 3 . 6/25/2012

Alpha - How are you holdingnup over there?

Samus - Who scares you?

Peach - Did you give Red herpes?

Alpha, Samus - Battle. If Aloha wins, Samus will be called Sammy for 3 chapters, if Samus wins, Alpha will be called Al for 3 chapters. If a tie, both suffer!

Luigi - Hug Peach

Sheik - Poke Bowser
RinxLenKagamine4EVA chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Good job Lit! This is very funny and I'm surprised that a bunch of people are still alive! Overall I like chapters 1 & 2, but I'm kinda lazy to review both. Great job!

-Koopaling Lover Girl (Selena Brown)
SparklyDragonFood chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
BOOM! Party crashing time!

Pikachu: OMG U SO CUTE! (hugs)

Pit: CUTE! (hugs)

Zelderp: U mad I spelled your name wrong?

A burrito: WTF are you doing here?

CraziedCreator chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Truth or Dare, so much fun. Let's see...

Truths- Bowser: Why do you kidnap Peach so much? Meta Knight: Are you related to Kirby? Falco: Are you jealious of Fox?

Dares- Yoshi: Use your final smash on the three characters closest to you. Mewtwo: Use your psychic power on the character you hate most. Diddy Kong: Use your final smash on Donkey Kong and another character of your choice.

Wick, have fun with this. This story is good, keep going.
L0STRequiem chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Lol Sorry for ripping him off, but you guys really need to learn

A) Who's in it, any ToD for people not in it will be ignored (I.E Pokemon Trainer and Jigglypuff)

B) Who's Dead, because it's annoying for me to type that they are dead

Well, besides that, I'm getting Chapter Three up when I have 8, so, If you have read this, please PM me saying "Durant", because this is really annoying at times, also, I'll add my own after Chapter Three is up, so keep on reading Peeps!
Kubu chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
You know, it'd be a shorter list if you just told us the names of the people who were dead and let us assume the unlisted people were alive. Ripping off The Dededeman is fine in moderation.

No OCs from me, sorry. Although if you insist on me actually appearing in your story, I'm a lean, bespectacled cynic teenager with brown hair. I'd prefer you not go down this route, though.

But onward to the truths and dares with us!

Mario, do you ever suspect Peach may be... cheating on you?

Wario, is your microgames model successful economically?

Samus, what would happen to you if your Power Suit was completely annihilated to the point where it was unusable and impossible to repair?

Bowser, I dare you to wear human clothing instead of your shell for the next two chapters.

Snake, I dare you to be chained to Sonic for the next two chapters.

King Dedede, I dare you to give your title to Kirby for the next two chapters.
Pandamonium chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Hey! You skipped me! I FEEL OFFENDED! Oh well… Pandamonium will kill everybody! MWAHAHAAHAH!

Pit: How did you get so hot?

Snake: … You scare me, is that natural?

Virdi: Do you think Pit's hot?

Mario: Run into King Dedede's belly!

Ike: I'll give you some fried chicken if you kill Jigglypuff.

Luigi and Mario: Let's see who's the better brother! Fight dark versions of yourselves!

Captain Falcon: Fight Snake. The loser goes to the JB Dimension.

See ya peeps!
Henry's Wifey chapter 2 . 5/9/2012

I would've gotten him to kiss Zellie, Nertz!

Well I've still gotta go on .-.

Nana: Do you like Popo?

Popo: Do you think Nana is annoying?

Toony: Do you like cookies? If you do I give you some of mine c:

Zelda: Are you sad Linky died? :(Please say YES!)

Pokemon Trainer: whats your favorite Pokemon you have? :D

Craptain Falcon: Falcon PAWNCH yourself :D

Ganondork: Do the same thing Craptain is doing! (idk what your move is) -.-

Kirby: Eat any Smasher or Oc you wants :D

Peach: Bake me cake? Chocolate :Please

Mario: Fight Luigi to the DEATH! Whoever wins shares cake with me

Other villains: who do you think is better? :o

Pit: Fly high in the Sky!

Can't think of others see you LATER! :)

Oh yeah my OCC's name is.. Hmmmm Jaime :)