Reviews for Freudian Trip
lofette chapter 1 . 1/24
your fics are hilarious! how can you come up with all these things?

poor england, but he totally reminds me of when I do 2% of my homework and reward myself with 2hrs of internet

I should be sleeping but your amazing work has other plans vuv
simplyarthurx3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
HAHAHAHA oh England, you do have dirty thoughts :P
I seriously wish this was a episode! :D
Totally made me laugh! :D
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
LOL! My abs hurt from laughter!
Katherine A. Jones chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
That was hilarious. Well done, you.
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
oh my goshhhh

that was hilarious!
The Gone Angel chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
...You read my mind. I've accidentally said orgasms instead of organisms, and then I started laughing about it. Nobody heard me. :D

Anyway, at least I could relate to this in a weird way! xD

Cheers,
Gone
TheLastofUs chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
LOL I'M DYINGGGGG
Loopy chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You, my friend, are absolutely brilliant. XD
AEngland chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I can't even convey how much I LOVE your USxUK humor...oh, poor, dear England really deserves that R rated snogging. Someone please clear the table and cue Alfred! XD
LunaStories chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I loved the mistakes he made! xD Absolutely hilarious :3
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
...
*rolls on the floor in hysterics* this is AMAZING! :D
Vanne-Nessa chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Well it was more than a chuckle. I was laughing so hard i practically had tears in my
DayDreaming2011 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
No I didn't chuckle. I did laugh really hard. The same thing happend to me in biology. All my classmates stared at me like I was retarded and than bursted out laughing... even my teacher. I'll never forget that.

Back to topic, this fic was short but plain awesomeness!
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Pfft hahahahaha! I actually did that once! Then my friend just stared at me with this wtf look! It was hilarious! Awesome fic! *falls over laughing*
OrangePlum chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
First of all, let me say that I am a neglectful reviewer. I have been so far out of APH since LOK aired, but now that it's off I am slowly immersing myself with more Hetalia stuff.

And secondly: I am so happy you mentioned Martin Freeman. I am in love with that guy and by affiliation now, you...r writing ;) lol

I loved this little piece, especially the orgasms/organisms part.

Keep up the good work, babe!