Reviews for Mad Dash
Would you PLEASE learn how to type an ellipsis!?
iamlordvoldemort1981 chapter 100 . 2/13
As usual a truly amazing story :)
mrj726 chapter 24 . 10/8/2013
I did not like Rick in this chapter. First time. Hmmmm.
CileSuns92 chapter 100 . 10/2/2013
Okay, the title here was totally fitting. It was indeed a mad dash all through emotions, even though I believe this was more rounded around Kate and her past rather than the family. She tried to find a balance and "have it all" and I was so proud of her when she decided not to go to DC that I wanted to pull her out of the screen, make her into flesh and bones and hug her. Seriously, she was in bad need of a hug for 50 chapters out of 100. Thank God for Rick being there, uh? Or Dash and Ellery.

Speaking of Ellery, Abe the dragon/lizard, wow. She seems keen on danger and having weird animals around, like lizards or tigers. And she's turning into Kate more and more, despite her Castle is starting to show. Dash is...epic. He's so quick and smart and funny, he's a dream of a kid, despite his issues. He has learned to rub in them sometimes, uh? Sneaky little man.

I loved Rafa's role in this. From a guy we were worried could disrupt the family balance, to him becoming part of the family, cooking for the guys at the precinct and calling Kate mom. It was refreshing to see his perspective over this family, an outer look into a dynamic that is often hard to get for outsiders.

Kate was outstanding into all this. She was brave and fearless, while being vulnerable and caring. I think we can finally see how being a mother changed her, and it's not too late for her to make a radical change into her life, set aside her mother's case, or to realize that solving it will never bring her mother back, despite it might bring them closure. His father has Kelly, and she has the kids, who speak her mother's languages and sometimes makes her feel like she is turning into her mother. Her family life is her closure, and I'm glad you gave it to her. I'm honestly sad to see them go, but I have all the little companion stories to keep me company. They're surely handier to read as study breaks. I'm pretty sure I had to leave the story on hold for a week or more sometimes, but still, I went right back into the flow.

I'm off reading more and more, I'm that greedy when it comes to Dash and Ellery and their family ;)

Once again, thank you for writing these. Thank you so much.
Ani BC chapter 100 . 9/16/2013
So, this is it. I finished the trilogy. I'm done. The adventures of Dash and all his family and friends. Done. *cries ugly tears*
Here comes the "serious" part.
You are an amazing writer. I love how you write. The ideas you got in your head. And how you put them in paper (figuratively). It's been such a pleasure to read this three stories. I've laughed, cried, melted and all kinds of feelings. I've learnt a thing or two, of course.
So, as a final goodbye (nooooooo), thank you so much for this stories, and, well, that's it.
Ani BC chapter 99 . 9/16/2013
You know, I was actually remembering that thing about the laundry. How's that? I'm psychic! Anyway, ONE CHAPTER TO GO! *not crying*
Ani BC chapter 98 . 9/16/2013
That was heartbreaking. Telling everybody he's dead. Oh, shit. And when Ella said the thing about Kate's mom, I died.
Ani BC chapter 97 . 9/16/2013
Yeah, actually, you made it bad. I saw it coming. Montgomery dead, the whole thing being a tramp. And his wife. Realty? But still not as bad as the show. That was worst.
Ani BC chapter 96 . 9/16/2013
Oh, thanks god she's not going. I feel better.
Ani BC chapter 95 . 9/16/2013
DC. Wow. You know, this brings back memories from the season finale and, you know, it doesn't exactly ended well.
Ani BC chapter 94 . 9/16/2013
Cool. Karate time. And kitty Ella. She's cute.
Ani BC chapter 93 . 9/16/2013
Right. That was an awkward conversation with the kids. So not right to tell them this. But there was no option.
Ani BC chapter 92 . 9/16/2013
Ok. That moment in the shower. Beautiful. And Rafe saying mom. How cute was that?
Ani BC chapter 91 . 9/15/2013
I think my heart is starting to slow down by now. Yeah, pizza and coke. Pretty cool.
Ani BC chapter 90 . 9/15/2013
Alright, so, she went ballistics on Lockwood. Pretty creepy. Nice story to tell your kids once? Hey kid, did you know I smashed someone's face. Yeah no. Lets just, no.
2,385 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »