Reviews for Mad Dash
Had been reading all the dash universe...such great writing and interesting new characters that you came up with. Thank you.
I love your writing so much! Great story.
SeannysMom chapter 100 . 12/29/2015
Another excellent story but far more dramatic than others. The investigation into the death of Beckett's mother was very interesting and I liked how they were all in solidarity with each other. Kate has changed over the stories and always in a good way. Thank you.
AravaT chapter 100 . 7/16/2015
As always, I absolutely love your writing. Your characterization is so incredible and I am so amazed that you have been able to create these whole worlds for Rick and Kate and have them live wildly different lives but still somehow have them remain within character! I've read your own work and your characters are just as genuine. Hope you continue that creativity. I would love to read some new Dash stuff but anything you put out is like gold. Thanks again!
Guest chapter 100 . 6/25/2015
Great story
life's a mystery chapter 100 . 4/23/2015
great story! I loved it :)
life's a mystery chapter 59 . 4/22/2015
awhh a lovely sweet chapter with Ella in the snow :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Love this series
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Would you PLEASE learn how to type an ellipsis!?
iamlordvoldemort1981 chapter 100 . 2/13/2014
As usual a truly amazing story :)
mrj726 chapter 24 . 10/8/2013
I did not like Rick in this chapter. First time. Hmmmm.
CileSuns92 chapter 100 . 10/2/2013
Okay, the title here was totally fitting. It was indeed a mad dash all through emotions, even though I believe this was more rounded around Kate and her past rather than the family. She tried to find a balance and "have it all" and I was so proud of her when she decided not to go to DC that I wanted to pull her out of the screen, make her into flesh and bones and hug her. Seriously, she was in bad need of a hug for 50 chapters out of 100. Thank God for Rick being there, uh? Or Dash and Ellery.

Speaking of Ellery, Abe the dragon/lizard, wow. She seems keen on danger and having weird animals around, like lizards or tigers. And she's turning into Kate more and more, despite her Castle is starting to show. Dash is...epic. He's so quick and smart and funny, he's a dream of a kid, despite his issues. He has learned to rub in them sometimes, uh? Sneaky little man.

I loved Rafa's role in this. From a guy we were worried could disrupt the family balance, to him becoming part of the family, cooking for the guys at the precinct and calling Kate mom. It was refreshing to see his perspective over this family, an outer look into a dynamic that is often hard to get for outsiders.

Kate was outstanding into all this. She was brave and fearless, while being vulnerable and caring. I think we can finally see how being a mother changed her, and it's not too late for her to make a radical change into her life, set aside her mother's case, or to realize that solving it will never bring her mother back, despite it might bring them closure. His father has Kelly, and she has the kids, who speak her mother's languages and sometimes makes her feel like she is turning into her mother. Her family life is her closure, and I'm glad you gave it to her. I'm honestly sad to see them go, but I have all the little companion stories to keep me company. They're surely handier to read as study breaks. I'm pretty sure I had to leave the story on hold for a week or more sometimes, but still, I went right back into the flow.

I'm off reading more and more, I'm that greedy when it comes to Dash and Ellery and their family ;)

Once again, thank you for writing these. Thank you so much.
Aisblac chapter 100 . 9/16/2013
So, this is it. I finished the trilogy. I'm done. The adventures of Dash and all his family and friends. Done. *cries ugly tears*
Here comes the "serious" part.
You are an amazing writer. I love how you write. The ideas you got in your head. And how you put them in paper (figuratively). It's been such a pleasure to read this three stories. I've laughed, cried, melted and all kinds of feelings. I've learnt a thing or two, of course.
So, as a final goodbye (nooooooo), thank you so much for this stories, and, well, that's it.
Aisblac chapter 99 . 9/16/2013
You know, I was actually remembering that thing about the laundry. How's that? I'm psychic! Anyway, ONE CHAPTER TO GO! *not crying*
Aisblac chapter 98 . 9/16/2013
That was heartbreaking. Telling everybody he's dead. Oh, shit. And when Ella said the thing about Kate's mom, I died.
2,393 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »