Reviews for De Snippets
Garm88 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Alright, that was pretty awesome.
theperfectshell chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
You probably aren't active anymore, but I wanted you to know I genuinely enjoyed reading your work. It wasn't always as polished as it might have been, but I can honestly say I haven't laughed aloud over a story in a long while...lol Thresher shouts!
Here's to you.
Iseria Dweller chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
*hyperventilating* OH GAWDS. I- *in hysterics* The crap Commander Sheepie and gang had to go through everyday LOL!
Iseria Dweller chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I want to know how to play The Floor is Lava O_O''' LMFAO. I didn't read the summary that well. I was eating when I was reading this. I choked laughing XD! Awesome work as always!
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Shepard! Shepard! Shepard!
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Thresher-born... Priceless...
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
hehehheheheeeh ohhh gods... hahahahahahahahhahaa RELEASE THE KRAKEN! HAHAHHAAAH

ohh i can only imaGINE! what the fuck that was... hehehhehehehheheeeh it'd be so hilarious... if Shepard were to be put on trial for warcrimes once again, and that would be one of them as well as for framing the ILlusive Man for it, maybe have the Illusive Man himself come up and testify that that Shepard framed him for it, and have this Ross come up and testify that the voice certainly did sound a helluva a lot like SHepar'd and stuff lol!

maybe have him crucified for what he did to that poor batarian bastard. (Does anyone at all actually like those bastards? i can't imagine anyone who would, but people are people... stupid and bunch of cows really when you get right down to it)

heheheeh ohh i cannot WAIT! for your next chapter, please update whenever you can with more awesomeness.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
hehehehehahahahahhahahaaah ohh THRESHER SHOUTS! LOL! ohh MY GODD HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAH! OHH JESUS! HEHEHHEEEEH

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAH!

ohh gods bellowww hehehheeeeh gods below... Fuck me out ofa fucing quarterback.. that was FUCKING FANTASTIC!

hehehahhahahahaah ohh i so want to hear what happened with COmmander SHepard and the Citadel water supply.

hehheheeeh ohhh fucking EXCELLANT! Grade A! Shit! this was... Millitary High General Class A Shit.

hehheheheeeh ohhh this is the first time i have ever attributed that sorta thing to a fic, never before hadi done it, but iwas doing it now.

great job, wonderful first chapter... hope the others are just like it hahahahhahaah!
Foreteller of Three chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Chp 2

Dark: THREESOME!

Light: *snap-shot photos* How much do you think I'll get if I send these to Fornux?

Chp 1

Dark: Remind me not to give Shep a roofie, I do NOT want to end up as that bartender

Light: That burping power, so powerful; think it'll give everyone an edge if used against the rrapers themselves?
DragongirlM chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
*snorts* *chokes* *aneurysm* *dies*
Aotrs Commander chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Both these chapters were extremely hilarious. The first one was quite funny, but when I really lost it was when it got to Thane's reaction.

The highlight of this chapter was the kraken...

Keep up the superlative work!
Whatshisface v.2 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
AHEM...I belive you are FORGETTING something...

*Shows Kai Lang being gutted by Shepard while his pants are down, the last thing Kai sees blinding him permanently before succumbing to extreme intestinal rupture*

...9000...And TWO. Now...Back to Shepard's romantic ministrations...
Steel Dancer chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I almost choked just now. I'm absolutely not goddamn kidding.

Put a health warning at the top: "Don't ingest while reading this story!".

...wait, that went somewhere horrible... I meant no drinking. not, uhh, anything else.
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
... Um. I'm not sure what just happened. I just know it was awesome.
MissJaneHolmes chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Interesting...in a good gross but I love your way of describing things especially from Tali's point of view. And yeah...you made male shep just as annoying as I remember him from the game :) Yeah so overall good job, made me laugh (esp the bits about mordin and Thane). :) Awesome

Jane x