Reviews for Voices
keara.park chapter 1 . 3/24
Good story.
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Haha i liked it :) a story about them being secuirty counsultants would be fun :D
Precious93 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Love your descriptions and comparisons! Beautifully written! Love!
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wow just wow! Great job! Well worth reading!

Cheers

AJ James
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Amazing.
Sofia Bee chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was beautiful and disturbing at the same time. I enjoyed it.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Great fic, loved how Clint knew exactly where to take Natasha to unwind ;)
CMW2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
BRILLIANT. I ship these two so hard and this is one of the best romance fics I've read for them yet. If they ever get together (hopefully in the sequel...we better get a sequel...), I think it would happen like this. I loved this.
Shipperwolf chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Can I just say, you write some of the BEST introspective sex scenes I've EVER read? Dayum.

This is wicked good. I do hope you write more like this.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Good one-shot. I liked getting to see more of Natasha and Clint, as well as a resolution to their relationship after the movie.
writergirl89 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Awesomenesss! :) You should definitely write more for this pairing.
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Great fic, loved it! I just fell in love with these two in the morning, and this is one of the few fics I've read so far that stay true to their characters, AND stir the heat between them. It's so rare to find a good author on this site, and I've definitely found one in you.

Love, love, loved this! Good work! Hope to read more from you soon!
amorum chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
this was just beyond words wonderful. the build up.. ugh everything. your tony stark was fabulous, your bruce banner was just enough wit with intellect and everything. everything.

your natasha romanoff is magical. this was wonderful.
ulstergirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wow. Damn, that was hot. Great story. I love their characterization and voices and just all of it.
maerhys chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Incredible hot and character-driven in all of the right ways. I love the insight the other avengers gave Clint before he finally decided what to do.