Reviews for A New Familiar Face
m0v3d chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I love this! There were a few typos here and there, but the story itself was really cute. They also seemed very in-character, especially Maya.
AlphaShepardWolf chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This story is soo sweet! The emotions, stories, and the characters were very well written! 10/10 in my opinion.
Dannyboy the Dane chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I d'awed so hard reading this. So adorable.
o chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
You are brilliant.
You just have this way with words that blows me away - I loved this sweet fic; you really do these characters justice. What a sunshine-warm family story - you should write for Capcom and get this scene passed..!

I really do hope to read more from you!
purplepjs chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
"But if the tire comes out first there's no build up."

I literally choked on my coffee with laughter. Another beautiful story. How did I miss this? Dialogue is relaxed and completely natural. You're a master at your craft, good sir.
JulsSnape chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
It's just perfect...I love it, really. Great job :D For what you write, I can said we have the same idea for all the character future ;)
shadowfreak75 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
YAY!
Le little Lemilly chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Lovely story and I really loved the ending between Maya and Nick! I think you get their characters spot on as well :D
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Very sweet I think, rather good characterization as well.
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Very and extremely sweet! (Read earlier but couldn't review!)

I love the relationship you gave Maya and Trucy! I think it's very adorable, since Trucy is so positive about everything! Thank you!
icer01 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
'"So what's your plan?"

"Well, I was thinking about using Mr. Hat as a distraction and running out of the classroom."'

Good plan...
Shizuka Ayasato chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Aw this was so sweet :)

So many wonderful little moments captured right in this fic
deadlysnipe12 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wonderful. Absolutely Wonderful, you create a simple scene that evolves into something so much more personal it just makes the whole thing great.