Reviews for Forced to be a Mate to Evil
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 4 . 3/19
pliss! por el amor de todo lo santo! siguela! esta genial!
Oh please update soon! This sounds so good!
lynx077 chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
please add more chapters
akuma chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
OK suspected that would happen... And dry heaving HURTS! I had to go through that for 2hrs STRAIGHT in SCHOOL...
lw117149 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Oh please tell me you are still writing this
Kai19 chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
As it's been almost 3 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
I knew it. The moment Harry was Vomiting, I knew he was, as Tony said "Preggers". Can't wait for the next chapter... sadly the non-con was only a chapter long... *pouts*
Dark Lord Naruto Uzumaki chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Continu PLZ
FunnyDs1 chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
please I beg you, update this, you can't just abandon us on this. please please please I love this pleas update
SeraphimSera chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Pleasecontinue writing this story it is really good and I love it. So if there is any chance of you finishing this story please PM me
Outofthisworldgal chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
If I was Harry I would AK myself to get away make Loki ashamed of himself. If I was you I would make Harry never love Loki. Child or not. I know Harry always wanted a family but I would kill the child and myself to get away from Loki. Of course harry would come back but there would be no child and I would swear on magic that I would never love Loki and if Loki should ever touch him again all hell would break loose :P
Now I would never kill my own child like that I'm not that type of person but seriously if I was Harry I would.
Wow I sound so bad.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
love it please continiuie
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
me: "Damn it, Natasha, i'm a geneticist, not a doctor!"
animefangirltrash chapter 4 . 2/25/2014