Reviews for Forced to be a Mate to Evil
LoveAngel5952 chapter 4 . 11/26/2017
OOoooh I hope your update this story soon Loki your in so much trouble or so dead be Harry
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
I think this would be better off in wattpad lmao
Faery66 chapter 4 . 6/17/2017
Hope to read more soon.

D
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 4 . 3/17/2017
Oh. My. Gosh. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOOOOONNNNNNNNNN
Skywroe chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
You really should put a rape warning on this, because that's what Loki did. I don't think you should brush it under the carpet either, even with his child. He should leave Loki and take his baby with him, if he stays he's most likely developed Stockholm syndrome.

Please make Harry leave him. He's disgusting!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
pliss! por el amor de todo lo santo! siguela! esta genial!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
Oh please update soon! This sounds so good!
lynx077 chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
please add more chapters
akuma chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
OK suspected that would happen... And dry heaving HURTS! I had to go through that for 2hrs STRAIGHT in SCHOOL...
lw117149 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Oh please tell me you are still writing this
Kai19 chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
As it's been almost 3 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
I knew it. The moment Harry was Vomiting, I knew he was, as Tony said "Preggers". Can't wait for the next chapter... sadly the non-con was only a chapter long... *pouts*
Dark Lord Naruto Uzumaki chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Continu PLZ
FunnyDs1 chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
please I beg you, update this, you can't just abandon us on this. please please please I love this pleas update
SeraphimSera chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Pleasecontinue writing this story it is really good and I love it. So if there is any chance of you finishing this story please PM me