Reviews for Forced to be a Mate to Evil
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 7/19
I think this would be better off in wattpad lmao
Faery66 chapter 4 . 6/17
Hope to read more soon.

D
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 4 . 3/17
Oh. My. Gosh. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOOOOONNNNNNNNNN
Skywroe chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
You really should put a rape warning on this, because that's what Loki did. I don't think you should brush it under the carpet either, even with his child. He should leave Loki and take his baby with him, if he stays he's most likely developed Stockholm syndrome.

Please make Harry leave him. He's disgusting!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
pliss! por el amor de todo lo santo! siguela! esta genial!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2016
Oh please update soon! This sounds so good!
lynx077 chapter 4 . 12/9/2015
please add more chapters
akuma chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
OK suspected that would happen... And dry heaving HURTS! I had to go through that for 2hrs STRAIGHT in SCHOOL...
lw117149 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Oh please tell me you are still writing this
Kai19 chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
As it's been almost 3 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
I knew it. The moment Harry was Vomiting, I knew he was, as Tony said "Preggers". Can't wait for the next chapter... sadly the non-con was only a chapter long... *pouts*
Evil Dark Lord Naruto Uzumaki chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Continu PLZ
FunnyDs1 chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
please I beg you, update this, you can't just abandon us on this. please please please I love this pleas update
SeraphimSera chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Pleasecontinue writing this story it is really good and I love it. So if there is any chance of you finishing this story please PM me
Outofthisworldgal chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
If I was Harry I would AK myself to get away make Loki ashamed of himself. If I was you I would make Harry never love Loki. Child or not. I know Harry always wanted a family but I would kill the child and myself to get away from Loki. Of course harry would come back but there would be no child and I would swear on magic that I would never love Loki and if Loki should ever touch him again all hell would break loose :P
Now I would never kill my own child like that I'm not that type of person but seriously if I was Harry I would.
Wow I sound so bad.