Reviews for Dragonslayer
WolfLeader4000 chapter 51 . 2/21
Amazing story. Although the fighting is extremely long it is well written and fun. Probably the best anti hero story on here tbh. I hope to see more of Ultear also.
Is this Story dead? (if you can answer me just type yes or no in the reviews)
Mamikalp chapter 37 . 2/16
WHAAAAAT?
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 10 . 2/14
A short story is not good, but a very long sstiry is boring,, because mostly the sory will have other plot that not always relate,
jinsoju chapter 51 . 2/10
Can the people like not spoil the story so much... Like Jesus guys.
Mamikalp chapter 4 . 2/9
I was scared that he's going to join Fairy Tail. It's 3pm. here so I'll read the next chapter tomorrow. Very good job :)
Mamikalp chapter 1 . 2/9
First chapter was pretty cool, let's see the other ones :)
YeTianshi chapter 6 . 1/24
See, now I'm hoping he DOESN'T join Fairy Tail, because that would be a form of betrayal toward Wendy. I mean, settling down in a guild without getting his little sister back? Sort of a dickish move, I hope that doesn't happen.
YeTianshi chapter 3 . 1/24
I find it a bit weird that Naruto would hate his parents' killer, now I know this sounds weird but listen.
1-) He never knew his parents, and it's really hard to feel anything for someone you've never met, the fact that they're related to you shouldn't really mean anything. A lot of people that meet their parents too late in their life, simply see them as strangers.

2-)The first point is even more valid when he already had someone that raised him, basically a father figure. In the Naruto-verse he never had someone that was there for him 24/7, he had people to take care of him slightly such as the Third Hokage and Iruka, but no one that was REALLY there for him. In this fan-fic Acnologia took that role, so it should make the connection to a blood-related parent even less important, definitely not important enough to be angry at Acnologia. Especially considering how Naruto grew up with the dragon, and is completely fine with the dragon of apocalypse eating people, what difference would it make if the dragon ate his parents at some point? Especially considering he never knew them?

Honestly I still don't get why Naruto reacted the way he did when he saw the message his parents left him in the original Naruto-verse, because essentially he met two strangers that gave birth to him. Honestly, it's like meeting your sperm-donor.

Adventreader221 chapter 3 . 1/20
Hahaha Jackie Chan from the Karate kid movie moment at the end
Oblivion196 chapter 51 . 1/11
This is awesome! Plz continue!
Actualizalo me gusto la historia
Naruto is the most over powered shit I have ever read. I get that it's fairytail, but seriously? And the way all the girls just bow down to him like he's the ultimate alpha male, can you try and not make the female characters seem like total hoes? All I'm imagining in my head is canon Naruto trying to act all bad ass and it gets me rolling lol.
HelpfulNudge chapter 42 . 12/26/2016
Ah...and what a dance it is. Good progression on the relationship so far...I'm curious how you intend for Kurama to be 'broken'. that kiss, though...he certainly wasn't afraid now, was he?
HelpfulNudge chapter 41 . 12/26/2016
Congrats on Med-school, man. I'm looking forward to how Ultear and Naruto's relationship continues to unfold.
3,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »