Reviews for Dragonslayer
salsas100 chapter 1 . 10/25
Oooooh. Interesting
Impure world resurrection. So either tobirama, orochimaru, or kabuto are in raven tail. I am kinda hoping he joins a guild called akatsuki. Or bijuu
Goddamn onion ninjas. Always sneaking into my room. Sniffle
She continued to run, only to skid to a halt when one of the animals appeared in front of her as it came out of the brush.

The animal was a large silver wolf with shining yellow eyes Sharp teeth covered with saliva to indicate its want for food, were shown in its jaws. The wolf howled before jumping at the girl. The girl took a right, avoiding the wolf as it smacked straight into a tree.

If she is running forward, then stops because a large wolf appears in front of her and the wolf jumps at her, there should be no tree right? Unless she can walk through solid objects which I seriously doubt.
ImGoingForAWalk chapter 20 . 10/17
Just to let you know, Caliburn is the same as Excalibur and vice versa... You literally just gave Erza the same blade as Naruto but with a different name.
PugTheMagician chapter 11 . 10/3
I am loving this story so far for the simple fact that you have melded naruto and fairy tail worlds together and IT ACTUALLY WORKS! I never see that, they eaither have just naruto in earthland or try to put everyone but it ends up being too cluttered. I like that by having naruto want to keep his dragonslayer magic hidden (though that seems to go against his take pride in being a dragonslayer thing) you don't have him completely demolish his opponents as was shown in this chapter. It is alot more interesting when the main character can actually get hurt in a fight. I hope we see wendy again soon, i wanna see if she satyed strong or if carla ended up making her go back to being a shy girl again, she was an extremely bossy cat.
jmendoza7173214 chapter 51 . 9/30
Hey love your story and have an idea of what you could do for the seven year arc you could have him go to the monks to learn how to use chakra
Ratchet2546 chapter 51 . 9/8
Dude, Seriously. Why do you do this. I need more.
Mernom chapter 25 . 9/6
Yeah I'm still on the fence with that whole rape/kill thing, but I see a very interesting plot thread hidden in having Erza near Ino. Let's see if it's like I think it is. And about Automail, it's an interesting idea, I admit. Although In a society of Mages, I'm pretty sure that making magic channeling Automails would be a rather high priority.
also, I'm not sure how to take that 'Automail is a badass alloy' comment... It's the limb, not the material.
Mernom chapter 24 . 9/6
I think I isolated one of the things about this fic that makes it harder to read. When you do exposition, it doesn't sound like characters conversing, but like they are talking to the reader. Another thing: when Naruto explained the details about his spy network, he should not have mentioned his change of methods regarding the Amaterasu seal. Sounding unsure like that reduces credibility. Also, when did he remove Juvia's seal? Off screen? And one last thing, he should've erased the memories of the meeting from those who chose not to join. Less mouths to blab, and all that.
Mernom chapter 22 . 9/5
Interesting... Naruto's personality, which was fluctuating between human and dragon, now completely broke in two? Depending on how it mends, he could become much less blood thirsty... Also, apparently, the spirits of Naruto's parents within the seal don't have knowledge that he himself doesn't have, or something like that. Otherwise, they could tell him more things directly. That, or it's simply a side effect of him not listening. As to what he found in the photo album... I'm going to bite the bullet and guess that the picture showed him a certain redhead baby.
Mernom chapter 21 . 9/5
Well, I can't say this chapter is very good. The meetings were somewhat repetitive, and you did the part when a character doesn't recognize Naruto and then does after looking at him and then jumping him one too many times. Also, you should've left out inner Sakura. It's not really suitable for written format. At a few points the story sounds like you try to write out a visual scene. Those are different things, and things that work in one won't necessarily work in the other. On another note, where is Mariya Yuri?Also, it seems that Choji came across a rare magical artifact that can be used to summon a Hero who is very skilled with the bow and the swords...
Mernom chapter 20 . 9/4
I... Didn't like this chapter very much. For several reasons. First, I don't think Kisame is a suitable character for that role. He's more of a free spirit, not bound to I've place (and rules). Also, having Caliburn conveniently available nearby without anyone else coming to get it. The trauma you wrote didn't seem real, but that kind of thing is not that easy to write. The part where the teachers ended up shadowing Naruto's claim was a good touch, though.
jordanlink7856 chapter 2 . 9/4
Mernom chapter 19 . 9/4
Ice God slayer... Well I'll agree that it's original, but I don't think that Gray needs that kind of crutch. Improving basic skills can do wonders, and having gestureless static ice make as well as decent dynamic ice make, and better fighting skills, instincts and reserves is a plenty good result. But we'll see how it actually goes.
3,772 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »