Reviews for Dragonslayer
Ellimist01 chapter 38 . 5/21
You should really have Naruto learn hiraishin or teleport magic.
Ellimist01 chapter 37 . 5/21
I have to say that was a damn shit chapter. Almost everything that can go wrong, did. I'm not sure I'll like where you're taking this but I'll give it a try.
miguel.lampreargelos chapter 40 . 5/21
Man, update already, that there is hype!
Ellimist01 chapter 36 . 5/21
Well that explained the messed up situation. While I'm not happy with the ease at which the copy lizards copy magic and the sharingan doing the same it has to be accepted. I mean is sharingan even a magic? You also made it a clan thing but could be copied by copy Lizardmen so that confused me. It also made me wonder how Minato's friends don't recognize their own friends son since he looks like the father and has the whiskers. Other than that I see no plot-holes.
Ellimist01 chapter 35 . 5/21
Well I'm just glad the split personality crap is finally over. Other than that poor Zero. It was supposed to be his time to shine but Natsu in dragon force and Naruto in dragon drive owned lol. I just hope someone gets Natsu away before they blow up Nirvana, seeing as his unconscious and badly injured. I looked forward to some Naruto-Erza sibling awkwardness lol
Ellimist01 chapter 34 . 5/21
I really don't see how Naruto can fight Zabrock let alone be in a battle royale when his split personality is fighting each other because of nirvana.
Ellimist01 chapter 32 . 5/20
While it was a good battle chapter I am disappointed with how you made Wendy fight, especially since the chapter was named for her. I mean when she first fought she could barely fight back and used 3 spells with almost no effect, and then she was called weak and you made her fight like a dragonslayer like she is supposed to. So yeah while I wouldn't say she's a weakling, you don't make her fight for real until someone calls her weak.
Ellimist01 chapter 31 . 5/20
When you said we have a surprise at the of the chapter and be shown a character that hasn't been shown for long I expected Acnologia really. I mean Cait Shelter's only member was Wendy so it was obvious we'd be seeing her.
Ellimist01 chapter 30 . 5/20
Honestly your fairy law reminds me of what I was thinking every time Kishimoto gave the sharingan a new overpowered ability. I mean seriously fairy law physically and magically paralyzed Naruto, drained his magic and still fully healed Makarov. If that that doesn't remind you of something Kishimoto will pull I don't know what will. Well besides that I was feeling quite sorry for what Kurama put Mira-chan through you damn bastard! Not to mention Erza finding out the guy she hates the most is her brother so I guess bitch-slapped is the best way to describe how she felt lol. Though I don't see why Naruto tore the photo of Erza but was fine with his parents photo's during that annoying split personality period.
Ellimist01 chapter 29 . 5/20
I'm actually more disappointed really. I mean Naruto has other things he planned to do from 14 chapters ago and instead you have come to kill Laxus so I thought you'd at least make him do it but it looks like you made us go through that whole chapter for nothing and Laxus was saved, and now we have another whole chapter with your usual long fighting scenes. I mean if you really want Naruto to be in canon events make a plan to make him join fairy tail, since you are the author. I mean seriously you made him a criminal and now change the laws that made him a criminal, while making it so that he's still a criminal. Another thing I found annoying.
Ellimist01 chapter 28 . 5/20
Oh my. Poor Laxus has committed blasphemy and now there will be character death.
Ellimist01 chapter 26 . 5/19
Lol god dammit old man.
Ellimist01 chapter 25 . 5/18
Man he was supposed to go looking for Zeref and go see Wendy, but since chapter 17 a lot of other things have been happening.
Ellimist01 chapter 24 . 5/18
Well I don't see how Phantom Lord used to be 1st ranked guild so it makes me wonder how the magic council kept it's power. I mean the top 3 dark guilds we've been shown are stronger than Phantom Lord and if that used to be the number 1 legal guild, I'm surprised the dark guilds Balam Alliance haven't taken over by now. Especially Tartaros.
Ellimist01 chapter 23 . 5/18
I've wanted to say this before, but why do we see so many people using teleport magic and Naruto hasn't learnt it yet? Yes he can fly fast but there are a number of times I can think of where he could have used it.
3,173 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »