Reviews for Clannad: Tomoya's Lost Years
Even if you're in the afterlife, this fic shouldn't. Finish it if you can! It's amazing!
This story is still good after rereading it after a few years please continue it you can't leave like this.
cheklmn chapter 12 . 5/9
Great story! Really enjoy Kyou\Tomoya interaction, and characters are not OOC imho, really looking forward for next chapter (please write more T_T)
Daniel930 chapter 16 . 4/23
You are such a great writer! This is my favorite kyou x tomoya and it's all because of you! I can't wait until you finish the story, because i know it's not supposed to end at chapter 16! Keep up the good work and remember that you're an amazing writer!
Daniel930 chapter 1 . 4/21
This is the best clannad fanfiction ever! I love your writing style and hope that you will finish it because so many people love you for doing this and you are a great writer so don't get discouraged!
m4ti140 chapter 14 . 4/15
Either I missed something or you took a lot of liberties with the canon from before you split the timeline into AU. Ignoring the fact that you woke the Starfish Manipulator up something like three years early you also somehow made Tomoya remember her as ikiryou, even though everyone forgot it a long time ago once her state got worse and she lost the ability to maintain a constant presence. This was also an important plot point later on since their first real meeting was perceived by both of them as their first meeting ever (neither Tomoya nor Fuuko remembered what happened back in the high school)
ashwin2mrndi chapter 16 . 3/22
One of the best things i hav read on the internet...i want more!
Cossack5 chapter 16 . 3/14
If it's possible, I'd like someine finish it.
Shadowpulse160 chapter 16 . 1/30
Does have a rule about adoptions? This one seems to abandoned and yet I can't find it in myself to let go. If it's possible I would like to finish it. What does everyone else think?
eli chapter 16 . 1/15
hey, i really hope you start up on this fanfic again... i love it soo much... literally read begininning to end in one day... please, like actually ive fallen in love with your writing like its amazing; its the best i have read in forever... i will be waitting for the rest of this wonderous story you have created.
saber chapter 16 . 1/11
next please
birdyzz30 chapter 16 . 8/27/2015
is there sequel for this?
IHateSasugayAndKiba chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Fuck! This is only a fan fiction and it still made me cry!
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
Great story I like it, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
percy zoe and artemis fan chapter 14 . 8/12/2015