Reviews for Musing
SpeakNow1118 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Eep.

That's all I can say.
SpeakNow1118 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I'm surprised I'm reviewing, seeing as how I feel an insatiable need to read the next chapters now.
RetoricalAnswers chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Taho IS sex 3 Love that beast!
mrstoy chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
LOVING THIS! Please keep on writing stories totally a fan of you:)
KawaiiInu-TaiYoukai4ever chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Lol That's exactly what Tahno would do. Sad but true. I love it.
ShoeNinja chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
This piece is really beautifully written-It's a seamless blend of angst and plot. Love it. I really hope you continue this story!
Giselle Pink chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
I know Tahno/Korra is soooo not going to happen, but I ship them. I mean, I sort of ship Korra/Mako, they're way beter than Katara/Aang, but the first time I saw that cocky Tahno in a preveiw I was like 'HELL TO THE FANGIRL YES.'

Because I'm a sucker for lovers that start as rivals. DX
jhk chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
iloveyou.

this is what i read sice i cant ship myself and tahno either

lol
WeasleyQueen18 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Good chapters so far i love the smut and how korra and tahno not this connection, can't wait to see what happens nexts update soon ;)
CoffeeKhaleesi chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
So many feels. ; - ;

This was written wonderfully-

And I- I just don't know how to put my feelings into words for this.

You do SO well with your writing.

I'm jealous.

I can't wait for more.
Gleeful Melancholy chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I'm really surprised at all the Makorra fans despite Tahno falling from the heavens onto Korra's dance card...but hot damn! Have you got these two's personalities down. Of all the Korra stories I've read and all the Takorra's out so far, yours feels the most real...this could be the script of the show, were they to put her and Tahno together, and had this show been on Adult Swim. I don't know that them together could make sense any other way except by them having a purely physical fling (and then things developing from there, if ever) and your version is the most believable I've read.

I seriously love these two vignettes. LoK is more mature than Avatar was, and this story added heat and edge to it without getting explicit. I prefer implications to say, the frankness of lemons (which I guess is the reason I prefer Tahno and his innuendo to Mako's vanilla broody-guy), and this story was to the point but left a lot unsaid. I love that!

I am also drowning in the Tahno obsession that has seemed to sweep many others to sea, and while I appreciate everyone's passionate efforts to capture his immobilizing sexiness, there's usually something off with his characterization: He's too romantic, or kind. That, or he's one-dimensionally vain and dull. If it's not that, then people just heavily quote and extend what already happened in canon.

But this story is fire because everything is just...perfect. The circumstance, the internal thoughts, the characterization... Korra is young and in heat, but her logic is poking holes in her actions. She's appropriately disgusted with herself, but still indulges in well-deserved fun. You even focused on and addressed her love situation, instead of sweeping Mako under the rug like he's a minor distraction to her, or implying that she liked Tahno all along. And you've successfully reproduced the perfect balance of physical aggression and emotional naivete she's displayed on the show.

Then there's your Tahno. LOVE! He is arrogant, but in a cool and calculated way. As seen in your first chapter, he's a stud. No dialogue was wasted...everything that came out of everyone's mouth was on point. And his actions, his non-actions, his poses and effortless grace...they framed him better than any dialogue could've (My favorite part being him stalking up to her, staring at her, and then slowly closing the door. ahh! all that tension! *fans self* That part got me pregnant and sent me into labor.) And always, above all, he was in control. She may be the Avatar, but clearly having other people in the palm of his hand is more natural to him.

Then you topped this sucker off with a subtle, deft-handed reference to their first conversation. None of this "pretty boy" and "I'll show you how a real pro bends" nonsense. I'm sold. My heart almost broke when you showed your true allegiance as a Makorra fan. But whatever, I'm just glad I found this story. You captured and fulfilled much of my fantasy for what Takorra could and should be, and in so few words. I appreciate the quality of dense gems like these. I can never take my own advice about brevity, but I just had to get across how much I loved your style, concept, dialogue, and characterization.

While I'm sure timing it with my obsessions has a small part in it, this is definitely the best fanfic I've read in the past couple of years. Thank you!
An chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
oh hot damn! this is so freakishly good. i ship makorra too but i love tahno! you should continue this little gem but not too lemony ;)
Freakkofnaturee chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
These are great, I'm infatuated with Tahno as well and love reading these little thoughts about him.
TooLazyToMakeAccount chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
-But Still had to review.

I also ship Makorra! - o-

but..

Like you said. Tahno is sex.

And this dark part of me also can't help but want to grab him and Korra and ship the shit out of them ina dark cult closet.

Awesome drabble series, APRECIATED LOTS IF A 'M'OF ONE OF THESE WOULD COME IN THE FUTURE? 8D

But until then, I shall be eagerly awaiting for Tahorra or Kota? xD
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
This is great! I love how well you portray their characters. Yo should definately make a lemon next time.