Reviews for Starbucks
Evee chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
This is amazing :D ohhhh Thor is gonna be pissed xD lol and he was gonna give Loki his scepter back too Dx that sucks for him, update soon please
Tono Radish chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
TAKE ON ME! (take on me)
TAKE ME ON! (take on me)
That's all I could think reading this?
Tono Radish chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
MATT X LOKI FOREVER
Tono Radish chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
When Loki held the box as a peace offering I thought it was his dick in a box XDDD
Tono Radish chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
XD Loki was such a priss in this chapter haha
Tono Radish chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
XDDD PHIL! I DIED! PHIL AND HIS CARDS!
Tono Radish chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Loki keeps asking for his "stuff" back and I'm just like "dude, settle for magic. You can't make demands in the state you're in."

Then Odin is like "You have to earn my trust back" and I'm like "GIMME THAT SPEAR! GIRL HOLD MY EARINGS!" XD how can he lie to Loki his whole life an be a chump about it and then blame LOKI for everything.
Loki-licious1121 chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
NO! More. haha Loving it. It's rated M for a reason. haha

Keep writing. Needs a little more FrostIron, IMO. But I'm loving Bruce/Matt more than I thought I would. haha
Talk Years Ago chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
YEAHAHAHA! I love this so much :DD
Finally, Thor has gotten an eyeful! WOO. I can't wait to see what happens.
IsaEldar chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Finally you update it! I was already worried! Please dont cool anything,averything is perfect the way it is! For me you can let the side couples quietly were they are! Hope you update soon!
Lumoa chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Muwahahaha XD Thor knows! Finally! I do believe that is thunder I hear rumbling across the sky!
psycho-escape chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
sexual content is always good (haha) - especially when it comes to Loki and tony - and it wasn't too much. if you ask me, you could write more of that..

great chapter, even though bruce/matt isn't really my cup of tea. but it's kinda cute, i have to admit. and ughh thor, you cock-block ! i can't wait what will happen in the next chapter !
fan girl 666 chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
kinda feel sorry for Bruce and Tony in this chapter more so for Tony because of the ending but they both had to stop with their boyfriends

i like the side couples especially Matt and Bruce you still have the main couple but it helps show development for the others as well and the sexual content was just right
Ninja of Thunder chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Great chapter but I can't believe you left it as a cliffhanger! To answer your questions, the sexual content doesn't phase me at all so keep it up and I'm indifferent about the side couples. Maybe keep them in but just less often? That should be ok for the people who don't like it and those who do. Can't wait for the next update :)
Memoirs of a Hero chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
Can't wait to see what will happen next! The Matt/Bruce was reaally sweet.
479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »