Reviews for Starbucks
allenx14 chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
OH MY GERD THAT WAS FANTASTIC
juventus chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I finished to read the 21 chapters of your story. I love it. It is a pity you left the story with a end. Anyway great job!
Sumi Anzu chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
I luv them both matt and tony to pair with loki equally for now. Can u start with matt then end with tony.
Sumi Anzu chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
Prepare to meet your maker, Meredith. Do not be afraid." He cooed to her softly and stroked her around the edge delicately. "He is a very handsome, gentle and magnificent being."
Lol all along loki was talking about himself.

Mann starbuck skill is useful in gaining friendship point with avengers by making drinks and desserts for them.

Luv the text between loki an matt, it bring back the fact he once and may still be starbuck employer
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
"You look beautiful my darlings." Loki whispered quietly to his cookies taking off his mitt to fan air on them to speed up the cooling.
ME: loki seem is perfectist and took pride in baking :)
"Easy Joanna, Lewis careful." Loki continued.
ME:is Loki naming and talking to his cookies like they were his children. 0.o my crazyradar is tinkling.

"you can eat Josphine, she is my least favorite children".
Lol if i was not skimming and skip to this part i forget loki really offer tony to eat a living child.
Sumi Anzu chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hai—"What do you want?" Loki asked annoyed as he answered his cell phone.

Lol fittong song, i wonder if matt set his ringtone for his phone.

I luv snarky loki telling matt u cant cover his shift cuz he is in mission to stop world domination, insisiting that he is a god again, and dismissing matt reason of needing loki to cover for him cuz matt got a booby call from bigbreast individual.
Lol
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Cute!
SoulMore chapter 21 . 2/6/2014
FAN!
Black-Luna chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
This story is getting very interesting. Update soon.
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
Please another chapter?
Boxfin chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
wow. This is amazing! Looking forward to more!
imgoneoverthere chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
OMG that was funny with hot Kool aid vid and the cold coffee
imgoneoverthere chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
I like both pairings ha!
Sharpey-00 chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
I love this fanfic! I love Loki and Tony, Bruce and Mat, I love everything of this awesome fic!
A couple of weeks ago, i had a minor sugery , so i had to be in bed for a week, and that was the moment when i found your history.
So thank you very much for making my healing time more comfortable and fun, really thank you , thank you. This is by far one of my faforite Frostiron fanfics , i cant wait for the next update.
GlOmP3R chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
Woo ! Loki got his powers back, and now him and Tony are back, everythimg is going awesomly !
479 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »