Reviews for Nothing Good or Bad
Patient131071 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Very interesting, and well executed.
matthew williams chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
a very enjoyable rad
Redrangerpower chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
An excellent and entertaining character piece on our friend Adam. He really did get shafted didn't he, the poor guy. Stuff like this is needed more on in general, and any addition to the Deus Ex section is more than welcomed. Keep up the great work bud.

Red
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Fantastic.

Honestly, I've been left without words. I won't try to make the review too long because I'll fumble with what to say, but I'll just say that this is exactly what the Deus Ex category needs. Everything was spot on, and your writing style is marvelous. Great choice on the ending, too, because it really opens the door of 'character flesh-out', as I like to call it.

This is certainly going straight to my favorites. I hope you keep bringing stories like this one to the fandom; I can already tell you that you'll have my reviews every single frickin' time. Thank you for writing this!
braxy29 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
just started dx:hr about a week ago, and as it is such a different game than anything i have played before, it took me awhile to get the hang of it and get into it. the story is what kept me going when i was frustrated.

i'm not very far in, and i have heard there are 4 different endings, etc., but i don't know much beyond that and little bit of what will happen with megan.

therefore, i can't say much about the ending you are choosing to look at, but your writing is excellent (no really, it is very good), and after seeing adam's apt a few days ago, i think you have done a great job of expressing what he would be feeling.

please keep going!