Reviews for Kiss on the Palm
Millie Sciarri chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
This just so beautiful
Clarissa George306 chapter 1 . 4/8/2018
I wanna cry this is so sweet. You re stirring up my feels. I wanted to read a sweet story about Gajeel and Juvias friendship and here it is.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
This was such a good read. I enjoyed every bit of it! I was even hoping there would be some underline feelings between them. Wishful thinking , hehe :3
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Awe this is another great one. I hope you write more for the two of them the two I read are so sweet and u enjoyed them both. I enjoyed your portrayal of their relationship very much. Great job
Someone chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
That is such an interesting fic!
Got me really appreciating the Gajeel/Juvia friendship.
Thank you!
Raine Wintermoon chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
This is gold and this made me emotional. I've red "Iris", it's really good too but, personally, this one has more impact. Maybe because it's written in Gajeel's perspective and it's rare to find a story nicely written as yours. I like the breakdown of every scene; even if they're short, you put enough description to help me visualize the scenario.

I've always been hoping that Mashima-san would explore, or at least give the readers an idea, about their friendship (well, at the very least, they had a small moment in the recent chapter). Anyway, you're awesome, keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Read this story twice and still find it one of the bests please write more about these twos relationship
juviii chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
The Gajeel and Juvia friendship brought a tear to my eye and I am not kidding. Good!
DeAmonQuEen chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Nice!
angeleye02 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Nice one-shot! Adding it to my favs so I can read this again!
yeeeeeeeeet chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This was so sweet and I think it captured their friendship perfectly. I loved reading this.
mgaa chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
i AGREE 100% they're the most interesting characters and my personal favorites in the series...it just sucks that their friendship isn't featured in the series...i just wish gajeel and juvia have a moment that would highlight their friendship in the series even if it's a mission...but sadly no...so who do we turn to?...fics of course so THANK YOU for this
Moon's Smile chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I'm here again. This...this was great. The relationship between Gajeel and Juvia really is wonderful.

I love you for writing this. Great job. :)
mweehee chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awesome fic! I loved how you portrayed Juvia and Gajeel's friendship 3
Tiro chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This one was so good as well!