Reviews for Crazy Hearts
Amazing, beautiful, i am in tears. Wonderful story, added it to my bookmarks so i can get my heart broken and pieced back together again and again.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
OH MY GOD! HAZEL EYES?! PUCK IS HARPER! I've been crying since Noah died but I loved it so much. Good job! Obsessed. It's 1:56am and I started this fic at 3pm. I love love love. I know this is a late review but you know.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 25 . 11/14/2014
UUUGH You heartbreaker. I can't believe I enjoyed this-you hurt me yet moved me so. *weeps*
Guest chapter 25 . 7/26/2014
Love this story.

I felt abit cheated with Pucks sudden death though, like how it was Pucks story to begin with, then suddenly it was Kurts (no hate). But I followed through understood why you did what you did, it made the story...right, without it, it would not have been right. And after the last chapter I am now an emotional state, tears on my face and everything.

Anyways, thanks for your genius mind and this amazing story of yours.
Dbp chapter 25 . 4/24/2014
Wow!
I did nothing but cry since Noah died.
loh122 chapter 25 . 3/5/2014
God I hate you right now. This made be sob I had to stop and reread a few times. I normally Dont read these because I dont like death but you did a wonderful job
Tokiohotelluver chapter 25 . 11/13/2013
I am simply blown away by how amazing this story was. I was honestly hesitant to read it, but I am so glad I did. It was so amazingly written, though when Puck was killed off I was upset, though I knew you had your reasons an as I continued to read I slowly understood said reasons. I loved the very end, I like to think it was Puck giving his blessing to DJ, Kurt and their child.

tokiohotelluver93
PEACEHANDS1352 chapter 25 . 10/15/2013
I don't know weather saying this is great is appropriate or not but I have no other words to describe. It's sad in last few chapters, and then JUST when you stop crying you get the I really adorable and touching second epilogue. Brilliant work. I'm still crying.
ALI ALOU chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
This story was one of the most emotional reads I have come across on here in some time. I don't know whether that was due to Puck's death, but I'd say your writing was very successful at digging deep into the psychosis of each character and their environment, made even better with dialogue, Puck's dialogue especially, it was so like him.

I was originally displeased with Puck's death, but now reflecting back on it, I believe it renders your narrative that much more poignant, and I respect your decision as a writer for having stuck with it. Well Done!
SciFiGeek14 chapter 25 . 5/29/2013
no one warned me that this was going to make me cry god damn it. cant u write a non main character death story? :P
SciFiGeek14 chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
jerry is nice. gavin is a dick. its 1:40 am . im going to sleep. i'll finish this in the morning.
dwgleek98 chapter 25 . 5/27/2013
Oh my God, I just read this whole thing and holy shit. This is intense and so sad. Good job.
BuzBeeMags chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
FUCKING GAVIN AND HIS SHITTING PSYCOPATH BRAIN SHIT!
I'M GOING TO KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKING SHIT ALONG WITH KURTS FUCKING STEPFARTHER AND HIS MOM!
GREAT STORY!
BuzBeeMags chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
BuzBeeMags chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
I FUCKING LOVE JERRY!
Please say he will be the one helping Kurt with his erhm... "what teh fuck is that dude called" problem...