Reviews for This is Wrong
Raveny's Beating Heart chapter 14 . 3/18
Cato the biggest ego? She must have never met Finnick then. Lol
Finniss123 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
oh my GOD, I LOVE this story!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
So I like your depiction of cato a lot. Everyone portrays him as a murder machine who has a steely malicious personality. But it was the games. Kill or be killed. I imagine him to have a protective personality under all that; sort of like jason from heroes of Olympus.
EverlarkCatoniss chapter 24 . 3/5/2014
Holy shit. Wow. Just... Wow. I loved this story! I don't even have words to describe how amazing it was! I used to ship only everlark but this story made me ship Catoniss too. I mean, just look at my name! This story made me change it into that! Thank u for writing it and I can't wait to read the sequel! Oh yeah! And if u have time, I would love for u to go see my story! It's an everlark story though, but don't worry! I already have many ideas for Catoniss stories! Again, LOVED this story
MakorraLoverAlltheway chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
Oh my god. AMAZING. The only word that can describe this. I'm in love with your story!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/3/2014
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooooooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this is fucking awsome
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 24 . 2/28/2014
This is extremely GOOD I LOVE THIS ONE
RandomGeek19 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I thought I would hats this cuz of catoXkatniss but so far its really good
dareordoubledare chapter 24 . 11/29/2013
:O
Lauuuu.B chapter 24 . 9/26/2013
Love, love, love your story ! I have to say, i'm a Peeta girl, but you made me love Cato so much now ! I'm from Belgium, so my first language is French, I was afraid not to understand everything, but your way of writing is simple and beautiful. I adore reading you, I have the feeling i'm reading the books ! Great job, each chapter is amazing, i couldn't stop reading, for hours. I started yesteraday night et finnished it a few hours ago. Can't wait for Part 2. Much love from Belgium, and sorry for the mistakes :) Again, congratulation for this amazing fanfiction !
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
nice premise but too much like a teenage love story which isnt what hg is about
1Dlol chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
That made me yawn.
1Dalltheway123 chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
Loved this first part of. The story
Clazz chapter 24 . 5/11/2013
What is part 2 called
Guest chapter 24 . 4/30/2013
Is part 2 out yet? And if it is, what is it called?