Reviews for The Devil You Know
kyoandyuya chapter 1 . 11/23
Waaaahhhh! This is sooooo right with how I want the ending of Solitude! Love it! Please write more SephTi fics! You are one of those who can write them IC and evil Tifa is a bonus.
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I read this once before and was just amazed at it. This morning I finally read Solitude and followed it directly with this while the former was still fresh in my mind.

Everything fits in all the right places. My eariler speculations of Sephiroth are put at ease with your conclusion.

A great start to my morning :D
The Three March Hares chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh, how I can't thank you enough for this yummy sequel to Solitude! So well written.
Auktober chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is an awesome conclusion for Solitude. It was very beautifully written. The story was very believable, considering Tifa's metamorphosis in the previous story. I loved this, loved this story.
Taquiner chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed Drizzit's fic, despite my Cloti loyalty bunnies were screaming at me to despise the pairing.. Gutted to of not seen a sequal follow Solitude, but nevermind!

So, I've somehow only just stumbled upon your fic - wow! Written in so much detail & flowed perfectly... Although, I still think Sephiroth would've murdered her. Because he's evil. Just plain evil, simples. But, its your fic :)
Bloody Vixen chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
*bites handkerchief*

This is so brilliant! So dark and deliciously written - truly a worthy sequel to Solitude! Amazing job! I can't give this enough thumbs up! So please be accepting this review since I'm to -squeed- to write anything coherently beyond: OMG, THIS IS SO, SO, *SO* GOOD! A Tifa/Seph pairing is notoriously easy to botch but this is not one of them. Thank you!
Drizzitt chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Words fail me! Such a dark and brilliantly written piece, beyond what I had first envisioned! I enjoyed it immensely.

Thank you so much for giving Solitude such a beautiful ending!
OneThousandCuts chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh, how lovely. It's not very often one finds a fic where Sephiroth actually wins in the end.

I can't say I'm entirely certain that this depth of bond between Sephiroth and Tifa was necessarily what Drizzit intended; I was always somewhat under the impression that Seph was just using her as a route back... but you make me want to believe it!

Nice work. :)