Reviews for Should Have Installed Locks
Selonianth chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I shipped Liara as femshep all the way through. Including ME2. I refused to get paramour to be loyal. Plus, being with Samara is pointless as she's sworn to chastity.
Waffleface chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
This is...HILARIOUS.

Good work.
guardian-diamond chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Great read, hilarious throughout, well done!
Adams7 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Where did you here this? I wasn't aware of this!

Granted being able to browse through the M section without coming across pointless smut would be nice but I always just skip over the smut that I run into in stories anyways (not really my taste).

Helpful Tip: Proof read your work, people take you more seriously if you use capitalization when you're supposed to.
Madanoch chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
That was great, poor Shep just trying to get some lovin for herself
Caraine chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Argh, ripping me from dragons to Reapers - almost as painful as going through an Omega 4 relay ;)

Most importantly and yet unrelated to your story... I hate that you "just decide" to do some writing and you manage to produce something that's over 8000 words long. Show-off.

So actual review-based comments:

You've mentioned before that you find starting hard to do but I like the contextualisation that you've given here. And you bring out a lot of the small details which help make the game what it is.

I like the pairings you've made as well (I don't know the game well enough to know if they are actual pairings or ones you''ve created). It doesn't really matter though because your characterisation is great. Joker and EDI are fantastic - a ship jerking shouldn't be so amusing and yet, there it is! I also liked how Shepherd's eye starts twitching as she goes into meltdown. Ha! Just a small detail but makes all the difference especially as it is used throughout. As does EDI's continual interaction with Shepherd via her use of the lift - very nice detail.

Cortez & Javik blew my mind; the technician couple raised an eyebrow; that Allers - well, the minute you see that skirt painted onto her, you know she's trouble and it was good to see the contrast between her reaction and Traynor's. Daniels and Donnelly were also a giggle especially with Donnelly's complete lack of concern in addition to the fact that he is clearly enjoying Daniels reaction just as much he is enjoying Shepherd's. I have an intense and irrational hatred for James (Kaiden too, argh!) and the disgustingly slimy way he oozes all over Ashley... well it proves your gift for characterisation but it doesn't help my never ending need to blow him out an airlock - definitely not a euphimism. Dr. Chakwas always amuses me anyway - there's no way you can develop a taste for whisky and not have some interesting stories to tell - so it was nice to see that she wasn't left out! Must admit, I did wonder about the MedBay windows before you referred to them but it was worth overlooking it for the medbay shutters remark. And then finally, Garrus and Tali - you definitely have a soft spot for them, don't you? Even with the awkward 'family reunion' vibe, your Shepherd kept it suspiciously together. I know, I know, she's happy for them but there has to be room for a little sarky one liner in there somewhere...

Oh, and possibly the best part for me - Wrex's email. It's just not right how much that paragraph amused me.

And then Liara. Well. Not much else to be said about her! Not sure how shocked she would be though; she always came across as another one to watch - anyway, it seems irrelvant, shocked or otherwise it appears she performed her duties to a satisfactory standard... Always good to know these things about your crew.

Nice one liner to end on as well.

So, I'm glad to see you enjoyed writing it - as always, it was great fun to read :)