Reviews for The Monster Fighters
rasbecca5 chapter 10 . 7/19
Ahhh, noooo. Continueeeeee! Please! I didn't think I would like this story the first couple times I glanced over the preview but OH MY GOD WAS I WRONG! Please update soon!
Gah. Don't make it a month 'till the next one, 'cause Tony won't appreciate being left in the vent for so long.
Vivid aesthetic chapter 10 . 6/17
Oh my fucking GOD please update soon I'm screaming
Vivid aesthetic chapter 4 . 6/17
Oh my god they're so cute I just
BYoshi1993 chapter 10 . 6/12
Just reread this story and it is still so adorable!
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 10 . 6/11
This is an amazing story! I can't wait for more!
Jostanos chapter 10 . 6/10
Tony.. You have no idea how right you are. :)
Laesk chapter 10 . 6/10
a good chapter thank you for sharing
IceFire9 chapter 10 . 6/10
Great chapter! I love how everyone is so protective of Tony.
Amazing! Thanks for your story
Horribella chapter 10 . 6/10
Another awesome chapter. I'm very, very happy panda every time I see a chapter. Not only is it an update but it's always good. I love the pandemonium and how vicious they were. Young Steve in tactician leader mode was great! Natasha was just terrifying and I love protective Clint.

I'm excited to see what's next. I think Tony has managed to escape from the rescue. Now he's in a dark tight place and his flashlight is not going to do him much good if he can't raise up enough to shine it since he's belly crawling. Worse if he comes out of the wrong place, he may not run into the good adults but the bad banana clad guys.

Thank you for posting. It's a wonderful treat and I can't wait for more!
TheDeadOne28 chapter 10 . 6/10
cute cute cute
I cant get enough of the moe
its too much
tony is so adorable
I want to hug clint... :3
marianne chapter 10 . 6/9
cool. hope to read the next chapter soon. Love the monster-fighters. They rule. LOL.
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 10 . 6/9
This is an awesome update by the way~!
Gosh I just love Tony!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 10 . 6/9
kids or not, there still Avengers, and you really don't want to get on their bad side. I really don't want them to leave Andrew behind. I really do like how you're playing this out though, & I am really looking to more. :-)