Reviews for The Monster Fighters
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 7 . 3/20
Meep...
Fraggin AIM
Fan chapter 7 . 2/22
Absolutly nice so far. Hope youll continue :)!
StardustOwl chapter 7 . 2/17
Please please please write more, this is a great story and you haven't written for ages! I love the way you write all the characters!
Middle-Earthling chapter 7 . 2/13
Oh my god, please update! This story is so cute and oh my gosh, I want more.
xXDutchDuckieXx chapter 1 . 1/23
the adorableness of this story is taking over me :) this is amazing
lambtastic chapter 7 . 1/7
Oh my god... They just keep torturing poor little Tony. Not that the rest aren't scared shitless either but Tony is the littlest. Maybe Andrew will feel bad and let them go:( Please continue soon!
Please update soon I very much enjoy thiis story
spikemyangel chapter 7 . 11/14/2013
I was thinking about how much I loved kidfics, and I couldn't get this one out of my brain, so I read it all again. and next time you post a chapter, I'll probably read the entire thing story, I wish all kidfics were as brilliant as this one.
Laesk chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
so not fair they get kidnapped. funny idea, the kids get themselves out just as SHEILD get to where they are being kept. or the kids get out and run away creating problems for those who took them. that would be funny.
thank you for the story so far, I look forwards to seeing where this goes.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Oh man, I really want to know who these mean people are so I can know their name as I hate them viciously. Update soon, please! This is really an awesome story. Telling it from the point of view of a child's mind is clever and you're doing such a wonderful job! I look forward to the next bit!
LaPirataAna chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Aw, my heart is aching for them. Why did they have to take Clint away from Tony? They were so comfortable and safe with each other, but now they're all alone. :( *sigh* Can't wait for the next update! Keep up the good work! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Oh nooooo! I really hope Phil, and Fury, and Thor are already searching for Tony and his team! Those kidnappers are going to be put through hell for taking those kids. Great chapter!
LaPirataAna chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
That was certainly suspenseful! But, thankfully Fury came to take care of those incompetent agents, and now they're all friends again, after thT little misunderstanding. :)
LaPirataAna chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Oh my gosh, Tony is so cute, being a mummy so that Bruce won't be sad that he's a monster anymore. You wrote Thor perfectly, don't be si hard on yourself! :D Good lord, but the "woman hair" description was super hilarious. And then the "Mommy/mummy" comment was so cute, and I'm glad that Thor is finally back! Yaaay! :) Loving this story so far! :)
LaPirataAna chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Ooh, that agent is going down! You go Mr. Phil! ;D I'm so glad Pepper was there to stop the agent from really hurting them, and I just love how protective Steve is of Tony. "Don't hurt him, he's little!" *squeals* love this story! :)