Reviews for The Monster Fighters
NaruShika-Forever chapter 11 . 8/22
I would love love love it if you continue this story. All the characters are super cute! Especially how little hulk is so protective of the others and Tony's way of thinking things through. You really show how chaotic his mind is during all of this
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 11 . 7/29
I love how it is in a child's perspective. It is REALLY good.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 11 . 4/3
Aw, I like how the kids try so hard, but from outside we can see what's happening!

I hope Mr. Phill finds them soon!
yamiduke13 chapter 11 . 3/21
This is so great and I love it so much. You have done a fantastic job with it so far. I'm really looking forward to more.
Guest Star chapter 11 . 3/14
Oh my goodness, it's a de-aging fic where the children ACTUALLY ACT LIKE CHILDREN. Thank you. Thank you so much.
You've captured major plot events in the style of a kid's mind without getting out of character, and avoided giving any of them abilities that their age should prevent while at the same time incorporating things from their future/older selves. And you did it in an interesting way, and can I just say, I really love this story? I'll be eagerly awaiting an update; you've done a marvelous job. :]
Nike Scarlet chapter 11 . 3/6
Cuteness galore.
Koala chapter 11 . 2/26
I hope you update again someday, this is my favorite deaged fic! :3
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 11 . 2/25
Brilliant chapter! I love this story and I can't wait to read more! Please update whenever you can! :D
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 11 . 1/4
Interesting. I like it.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 11 . 12/5/2015
Please continue!
CassBerry chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
I'd love to read more of this. I love baby avengers so very much :D
MarburyBlur chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
Oo, I hope this updates soon.
MarburyBlur chapter 9 . 10/15/2015
Oh, you sneaky little shits. I love it.
MarburyBlur chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
It hurts me because you really captured the effect an irresponsible parent can have on their child. I'm happy you included the detail of Tony saying "dam hippy" and stuff. It's really perfect and thorough.
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 10/15/2015