Reviews for The Monster Fighters
Little Miss Novella chapter 7 . 4/23
Such a great story!
Crap.

I am very much in favor of Coulson and Thor showing up and breaking anything taller than Steve. You said Hulked-out Bruce was still smaller than Steve as kiddies, so they should all be okay, especially if they duck. :)
Thor and Coulson Smash. XD And then all the tiny-Avengers get to share a room in Stark Tower with Coulson and Thor and Pepper just outside and JARVIS on high-alert. :)
Interesting, hope you continue sometime.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
The only people. I cab think of are A.I.M,Red Room Hydra. Or ten rings. They are MCU Canon. But ten rings have only targeted Tony. Like Red Room have only used and targeted Nat. Not went either which rules out Bruce's Canon enemy. Is it mart up group? Pm the answer to lupinica friggasdoiter.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
They've been de-aged haven't they. But still have their powers. Where's Thor?
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Robert Bruce took over the rebellion in Scotland after William Wallace's death... didn't you know that?! And that is super cool that that is Banner's full name! X-D
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Please update soon! I would love to read more!
Hey chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
A really good story, bad you haven't finished it. But thank you for it anyway!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Ah wow just gosh awesome chapter I know it hasn't been updated in like a year but can't wait to see what happens hopefully they aren't to mean to the kid
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Ah no ! At least the guy is being nice to him . but still poor kids
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
So sad but so good and so cute how they band together to protect to each other
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Awweeeeee the cuteness in this chapter love it is sad how insecure he is but they are all so cute
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Awe sad but sweet chapter
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Wow awesome job poor kids though
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Awesome start :) excited to see what happens