Reviews for The Reunion
kjdw chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Really excellent. So much emotion in one short fic. Wow.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Excellent!

I did feel sorry for Sam at first when he realized he was in the panic room again and though he had been left there alone before, he still knew Dean would be nearby.

You had some wonderful lines in this story such as Sam seeing Dean for the first time, '...his paces no longer insecure but steady as a rock, leading him home, home to his brother.'

One of my favorite scenes in that episode is Dean's expression when he sees Sam and the hug that followed. Dean's confused look and then realization that his little brother was back.

'...pull him into his embrace, with all the love in his heart, soul and mind.' I think part of the reason that moment is so special is because the fans waited so long for Dean to be big brother again and for Sam to be Sam.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us. :)
mb64 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was absolutely wonderful!

I love the line about Dean being brother, father, mother and best friend. So true and meaningful.

I think this is probably my favorite one shot by you (so far!) :)
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was a nice look at how Sam might have felt waking up. I like how you threw in little references of how it felt like years, but couldn't have been. -tvj12
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Good story, you! Nothing else matters!