Reviews for Ends Meet
One And Only chapter 3 . 10/22/2020
You should get more attention . I know I'm years late now but I enjoy reading this fic once in a while , it's so beautifully written and makes me feel kind of nostalgic. The was you portrayed the characterization of everyone is just brilliant. I will of course admit that some parts made me kinda confused. I mean the past and the present one's and stuff but I did enjoy it a lot. You could think of posting this fic on ao3 , people there would love it.
Lily chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
Clajira chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
This story is great and needs more attention.
Please update!
Chronosynchronicity chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Absolutely gorgeous!~ I love the attention to detail.
The way you write creates such a clear image of what's going on.
I remember, after seeing the aftermath of Itachi and Sasuke's battle, wondering whether Naruto and the rest of them were going to find Sasuke out there dying or dead. I was actually surprised that Tobi was the one to find him.
It's just such an interesting thought.

This is a beautiful story, and your writing really is something beautiful as well!
Melien chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Why is this fic in 0 words? D:
Is it discontinued?
Melien chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Loving this fic so far. It's been awhile since the last update, I hope you continue with it because is very good.
peggy9 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
i just wanted to say that despite the fact it got cut short, this story is really beautiful. your style of expression is very poetic, and the characters and their emotions feel so real. the way naruto is so persistent with sasuke and the response he generally gets for everything he does, there seemed to be glimmers of hope now and then but it was mostly heartbreaking. in a good way though. it makes sense,
this is the 2nd time i've read it, thought i'd come back to see if it ever got updated but sadly not :'( it's a shame brilliant writing like this doesn't get more attention while all the crappy fluff stories seem to get so much.
KARASU25 chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
wow, this is really deep. I love this Sasuke and Naruto; Sasukes sickness is really interesting to read about. I wonder if he's really getting better or if hes going to have to go to the hospital or something soon, although it also mental. Really interesting! please update when you can!
falsedfaith691 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Is there going to be more updates for this story?
echoeffect chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
This definitely deserves more reviews. The style of your writing is simply beautiful. I'll admit that I do feel a bit lost at times, confused by the fragments of flashbacks, Sasuke's conflicting thoughts and Naruto's presence (who seems to present reality somehow, the way he often brings Sasuke back from his train of thoughts) but I suppose this kind of feel is what you were aiming for? It certainly makes me sympathize with Sasuke, even if he is making poor Naruto his punching bag. XD

Naruto breaks my heart here, the way he keeps on trying even when it almost seems like he's talking to a log most of the time lol. I wonder what'll happen though. I mean, Naruto's clearly helping Sasuke out of his own volition as opposed to Konoha's. I guess I'll just wait and see if it's significant. :)

I will eagerly anticipate your update. ()
Nymariaa chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
You know, this is really lovely in a painful, heartbreaking way. I can't wait for your next update!
Sensodyne chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Love this. Very, very much.
I'm so sorry I haven't been writing more to you. No time. So frusterating. :P
Best of wishes,
-S
butterfly-decolletage chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
The best fucking Naruto/Sasuke story ever.

There's so much depth and detail in your word choice, their actions and dialogue. It's crafty, brilliant, and leaves me with 'what-ifs' and 'omgs'. I mean, I don't even like romantic SasuNaru - otherwise I wouldn't have clicked this story - but I like THIS. Their bond so blatant, so trying if not awkward...these kinds of stories are worth gold.

Phew. I'll read chapter 2 tomorrow, but this story is legit. Deserves many more reviews.

pink
BlueEyesWhiteEyebrows chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
You aren't getting enough credit for this. I bet tons of people are reading, too and just won't review. I'm really really enjoying this. I'm a nauseatingly generic, sappy, happy ending kinda' gal and this is a little out of my comfort zone. It makes me a little nervous but it's just so interesting and so well-written. It's hard to get me reading past the first few lines of a fic anymore, so thanks :) please update. I hope you get more reviews, you deserve it.
Jena chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Wow, this is quite something. Very intense. In a good way! I am enjoying your take of Sasuke dealing with recovery and Naruto and the emotional fallout of killing his brother... even if he stubbornly refuses to acknowledge that inner turmoil to himself with staunch denial! And sounds like Naruto may be in some trouble with Konoha, unless this is a S ranked mission in disguise. Heh, well we know that Naruto will do almost anything to save Sasuke. _

Overall, your writing is superb with no misspelled words or bad grammer that I noticed. I also liked the long chapter length, makes it feel like a real story I am reading. And ignore the reviewer who flamed this story. They evidently don't know good writing when they read it.