Reviews for Realize
The whole Mai thing really annoys me. I'm fine with them connecting after Ba Sing Se in canon... but come on they were *13* and *11* when Zuko was banished, how 'in love' could they have possibly been then?
JapaneseAnimeChic chapter 24 . 11/17/2015
Loved this story! I loved how you gave zuko and katara something to bring their relationship together. The story was very convincing and the plot never wavered! It was strong the whole time! It was a very interesting and beautiful story! I enjoyed reading it! Thank you so much for writing this!
kushka chapter 25 . 7/29/2015
One of my favorite stories
jessi chapter 24 . 11/19/2014
Great story, I really liked it! The ending was especially good.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
Awesome story, please keep writing
Barleyguy chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
I don't know if you'll ever read this, because either you don't nosy reviews for an old fanfiction, or if your active in fanfiction but to let you know I caught the republic city reference, clever. Well I'll read on, enjoying this fanfiction can't wait to read more
Primus2021 chapter 25 . 1/21/2014
Yay, Yes, Aye, Whatever else.
trinastar818 chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
Hey, so great story! Just one question: where's Ty Lee? One minute she's tied up and unconscious on appa and then she just disappears. What happened?
666Peaches101 chapter 19 . 11/29/2013
Well done only took a day to finished your story, very well on your storyline. The only downside is your grammer but I think your getting better. Well so long and happy writings ;-)
steph chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I don't want to sound mean but don't you have anyone reading it first for errors? you know like a beta reader? because there are a lot of spelling and grammar errors in the fic that made it hard to understand. and the tenses keep switching in the middle of sentences.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
HOLY-I kinda expected I like how you put tophs sight' into cool.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Zuko is a Taang shipper.

...I'm liking this fanfic more and more
Guest chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
GODAMMIT ZUKO!THINK BEFORE YOU LEAP!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
OMG!THEY KILLED OLD LADY!YOU BASTARDS!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2013