Reviews for Her Mirror and Her Opposite
Iggy3802 chapter 20 . 4/16
Great story thank you
The-KLF chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
Awwwwww the end! I've super enjoyed this story! Cassie is a huge bundle of fun! Thank you for writing and sharing!
The-KLF chapter 19 . 8/23/2016
Oh my goodness, that bachelorette party sounds crazy mixed with insanity! And so much booze o_o
The-KLF chapter 18 . 8/23/2016
They found the wedding dress! Brilliant! I like how quick they want to get married, that's so sweet.
The-KLF chapter 17 . 8/23/2016
Love it! Amazing proposal!
The-KLF chapter 16 . 8/23/2016
Ohhh, Cassie and Jacqueline are sizzling! I'm glad Kate has her job back, even though she managed to upset Rick in the process.
The-KLF chapter 15 . 8/23/2016
Poor Cassie! But Jacqueline wants to see her again, so that's positive, even if she's bricking it haha!
The-KLF chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
Nice Harry Potter reference! And that was an excellent intervention by Cassie too!
The-KLF chapter 13 . 8/22/2016
Girl talk time! Rick getting a mani was sweet and made me giggle.
The-KLF chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
Ohhh I'm so glad Martha went with Cassie to see Jim! That was great! I think you dealt with Cassie's fleeting suicidal ideation very sensitivelyit's not an easy subject at all.
The-KLF chapter 11 . 8/22/2016
Oh no, Cassiecouldn't Kate have spared a text to her? I mean, it's not much is it?
The-KLF chapter 10 . 8/22/2016
Noooooo! omg! This is so angsty this chapter!
The-KLF chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
Hah, of course Gates likes Cassie, why would she not?!
The-KLF chapter 8 . 8/22/2016
Ohhh Castle, come on, get it together man! Cassie is all flavours of awesome, she's fearless!
The-KLF chapter 7 . 8/22/2016
Wow, Cassie does not hold back, I love it! Swearing in Russian, telling Castle to man up! Brilliant! And what the hell was Josh thinking?! Ugh, get lost Doctor Motorcycle Boy!