Reviews for Take a Look at Me Now
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 1 . 1/2
Brilliant!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Ahahaha hehehehhe you are such a wit!
Sherlolly chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
aahhaAHAHAHAHAHA
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is just...perfect! My new favorite show and one of my favorite artists, together? I was not disappointed by this, having wanted more after reading about this in "The Full House" (although I probably would have chosen "I Don't Care Anymore") Wonderful one-shot; keep writing this stuff!
Shannon Burns chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I love this footnote chapter to your wonderful story
f00lishth0ughts chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
oh my gosh. this is perfect. i was crying from laughing so hard.
Melody Starr31 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Absaloutly love it! The idea was amazimg and hillarious! The ending was also priceless!
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Sherlock and Phil Collins- that will always be funny!
deadgurlagain chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
thank you for this - against all odds ! the most excdellent choice of break up songs ever! I about laughed myself silly when I read that well played!
Elvi chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
The image of Sherlock moping and listening to Phil Collins will never NOT be funny.
Your fics are awesome, I can't stop reading them !
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Ah, so sweet!
And the end is hilarious! *hrhr*

Ah, so love "The Full House"! Can't wait for an update to "The party of Four". You're such an awesome writer! :)
SaraRoseUrBoat chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Bwahahahahahaha... Oh, I love me some Phil Collins...but more of his ridiculous upbeat stuff...poor Sherlock...so insidiously stupid...
musicchica10 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
LOL "Molly, fetch my revolver." Probably the best line of this whole thing. Haha...great little one shot :) You've got me hooked, you really have. Now I'm going through all the oneshots for The Full House. Dang it! Haha...But really, this is great, just great! :)
LoveAmongstHate chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Hahahaha I want this video! If only we could convince Benedict to do it; epic!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
teehee- wow- that was absolutely"delicious" haha