Reviews for Take a Look at Me Now
D-Syfer chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Hehehe. That was my break-up song too months ago. While I was reading this it kind of reminded me that. And somehow it's quite funny remembering. But I'm ok. Me and my boyfriend are back together. That's why I could laugh about it now.

Ok, some much about my cheezy love life. Great job at writing this. I love your TFH ficverse. Please continue the good work.
Mrs Dizzy chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Thanks to you, I've been humming the blasted song all day! And I think the image of Sherlock singing along to Phil Collins will amuse me for the rest of my life.

Well done, you!
rory'sfan04 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
OMG! BEST. . EVER! Now if only we could really watch Sherlock singing Against All Odds on YT... My life would be so complete! This is so cracktastic! You've become one of my favorite authors!

P.S. I have you to blame for my sister (she's also a big fan of TFH) asking me to get our dad's Phil Collins' CD just so she could put Against All Odds in her iPod. Thanks a lot for that Emcee Frodis! ;P
Mione W.G chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
WOOW! You've been on overdrive all week! Worked extra hours, have you? I couldn't almost manage to read one when you posted again.

Hahhaaaa! HUGE lie! Keep them coming, please! I'll always make time for your wonderfully well-written stories, a mere alert email from you cheers up my day ;)

Now you have me singing Phil Collins' song for hours. I'd die to watch Sherlock video! :P
BeatnikFreak chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
HAHAHA YES. YES.
coloradoandcolorado1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Made me very happy this morning at an otherwise dreary day at work!
booda77 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
oooooh if only there was such a video! I started playing that song on Spotify as soon as I started reading this and then followed it with Seperate Lives...another Phil Collins classic break up song...sigh...you do good work!
dansesinfernale chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I love that song! OMG, you had me laughing throughout the whole fic. Why can't I write like you? :(
Panserik chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is just TOO PERFECT. I love it, and you are a fantastic author. End-of.

Yours,