Reviews for Chasing Tail's
heartbond chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
Love the story, do you think youll be updating anytime soon?
Kitkatrox chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
lol
FlawedPerception chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Hey there, I just stumbled upon your story and was wondering if you were going to continue it? I really enjoyed your story - especially the Catoniss parts (My OTP *unashamed*) and I can't wait to read what else you have in store for us. I do hope you decide to come back one day.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
is this the point where you come back with your fic? (i wasn't being rude it's actually a question ;)) i really love and want to see more of it. much love and keep on writing
-BSB
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
I dont feel like you understand how much I want you to update NOW! :'(
Imported From Hell chapter 13 . 5/12/2013
Update
1Dalltheway123 chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Please update your story soon please please please please please please please its really good please please please please
maddog2322 chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Looking forward to seeing the rest
Hookedonpeeta chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
I really hope that you find your Muse again I really love this story please come back!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
This story is just like the other story of catoniss
allisath chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Please, write much more!
nemesisswan chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Hopefully you have a good reason for others "weakest" ones to stay away from food supply main heroes have access to. ;)
nemesisswan chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
""...it might be a suggestion that we don't stay clear as if we all have diseases" Glimmer said cheerfully with a smile.""
"""We were just wondering why you were sitting across the clearing like we're diseased or something."""
It's just a detail I caught. You should have used here a different word that "disease". Somehow this word doubled doesn't look too nice. It's like they don't know too much words and are forced to parrot after the other. "

You missed to write a name with big letter couple times. Also spelling mistakes like "beech", "women" instead of "woman" or "buys" instead of "boys". You should have re-read your chapter. What about: "Many sure they didn't he his Marvel"? I've no idea what was supposed to be written here. :(
I also don't think they would just naturally sunbathe on the second or third day. I know, you had to come up with some ideas so I don't blame you and definitely don't want to offend your work! It's just my crappy English doesn't allow me to be polite. Just keep that in mind, please.
But I find the last scene brilliant.
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Wow. I love this idea! For now everything looks good. And your writing talent is also really good. Chapters are long which is an advantage it itself. Can't wait to read next chapters. Keep up the great work! I'm happy to see you still continue this story. Keep it up! :)
Flordiagirl13 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013