Reviews for You Called Her A Little Bird
The Scarred Hound chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I love thiisss ;u; You wrote the characters so well 3
emmiemac chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Nice, interesting one shot: it is perceptive to realize that someone like Tyrion, an astute observer of people and their foibles, may have caught on to Sandor's weakness for his 'little bird'.
DeathByMonkees chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Great! :)
KylaBosch chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Can't remember f I've reviewed this one or not so I'll just say it again how much I love your portrayal of Sandor. You have him spot on and this scene with Tyrian was brilliant. I love both of these characters so much and I love how you wrote them!
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Got to love how perceptive Tyrion is of everything going on in this fic. And I absolutely love how Sandor thinks, it rings rather true to his character.
Empress of Cornwall chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Wonderful! I do hope you'll continue to explore this thread ...I 've grown to love the San/San stories and although I'm awfully fond of Tyrion. I like what you got started here.

I have a question for you...maybe it can act as prompt...why is Tyrion talking to Sandor? Fishing for information? Is Tyrion jealous? Is he suggesting Sandor be careful in his affections?

Love

EOC
TLH chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Another excellent read and again you have captured Sandor perfectly. Being my favourite of all GrrM's characters, it's such a pleasure to be able to read more of him from someone who understands him as well as you do. Heaven know's George just doesn't give us hound-lovers enough, lol! So, in the words of said hound...

"Bugger George, I'll read your stories instead!" :D

Thank you for sharing!

TLH x
Technomad chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I'm a SanSan shipper myself, and I loved this story. In many ways, those two need each other.
PineappleGrenade chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is so sweet, you're really good at writing and you've captured the characters really well.
RavenGlare chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Great fic! i would love to see more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Aww, I loved it! This is a fantastic piece of writing, especially the ending :)