Reviews for Not Like This
mlkalmar chapter 11 . 10/18/2016
Just found this and your other stories. Very well done. I know it's been years since you updated but if you ever feel like finishing this one or the others, I would love to read them. Thank you for sharing.
Carrie chapter 11 . 2/17/2016
Well it's been a while since you looked at this story and here I am just finding it. I really do hope you update it at some point. It's really good.
Blainers chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
NO GOD DAMNIT I NEED MORE
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
Hi! Please update because this story and your other wip fics are amazing and I've been waiting to read more bc you're an amazing writer!
anon chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
Aww. poor kurt and blaine. Hope this is being updated.
Vita.Amore.Riso chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
I keep re-reading this story, hoping for an update but there hasn't been one in a VEEEEEERRRRRYYYYYY long time. Has this been abandoned? Probably a stupid question, but I had to ask.
leahk80 chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
great story!
braids-and-brownies chapter 11 . 6/13/2013
following in the hope of an update. I've only came across this and it's possibly one of my favourite fics! So well written, would love an update :)
jillshipsklaine21 chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
This story is really angsty :) its really good! I'm so happy Blaine is awake :) I hope you continue this story. Can't wait for an update :)
EzwithaZ chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
LOVE this story! When's your next update? Soon? Please! I'm so excited to see what happens to Blaine next but i'm still crying from this chapter. Poor Blaine.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
I am in love with this story, I hope it hasn't been abandoned!
Blainecrisslove chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Hi I love ur story it sweet ans sad and how u detail it great and ur medical stuff is fine so don't try 2 hard but I love ur flashbacks it so nice and sweet and everything
Thnxs for the amazing story I hope u write more :)
janie17 chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
God this was a good chapter. Painful and heart-wrenching, but good. So good. I got the email update a few days ago and was just so scared to read it bc it is just so sad and lovely. And I'm glad I waited to read this chapter, it is intense.
LaylaP chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Aw, this was heartbreaking. I agree about Kurt blaming himself. I dont think he will ever let go of that and that breaks my heart. Such a moving chapter.
Nightingale63 chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
Very moving chapter, and the flashback was well done. So awful for both of them - hope Blaine is able to talk to him (or something!) soon.