Reviews for This Love
Hannah Leveine chapter 7 . 12/24/2014
Oh Dear! I wonder what Happens Next? This Is A Awesome Story
EndlessChains chapter 31 . 6/23/2014
Interesting story. A good introduction to all the Gods and how they view Hades. He first meeting with Persephone was interesting and there was a small connection between the two as they met. Demeter is over protective as usual and makes sure she stays pure. The secret meetings was a good idea as it is a way for the two to interact with one another and get to know a bit about what each other. Good thing Demeter doesn't know or she would throw a huge fit over this. At least Zeus gave his consent to Hades before going for her.

The reaction of being kidnapped was nicely done. It was something expected as no one takes kindly to it. Also in an angry state would make a person not realize what happened before and what they say. Poor Hades. At least he was patient and took his time to getting to know her. The Elysian Field was good. She was able to be herself and that is where she learns a little but more about Hades. At least now she is willing to give him a chance. It helped greatly that Hecate gave her the idea.

The change was interesting and now they interact more with each other. It was very endearing and cute to see the two together and smiling about the littlest thing. They are happy with each other. Going back to Earth to see how everything is was interesting. Looks like Demeter was about to do something to the prince. At least she did not succeed but it got much more dangerous. The confrontation on Olympus was intense and at least they came to an agreement. Very saddening and Demeter tried everything that could keep her there but it won't work as love prevailed in a way. Eros being there was funny as he tried to make it fruitful. Thank you for sharing this story. Keep up the good work.
Em chapter 23 . 5/20/2014
It really surprised me when you wrote that. I thought for sure persephone would have resisted a little bit, been not ready for the 'night'. Except for that, this story is great. I love it!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 31 . 5/18/2014
I love how you depicted Hades and Persephones myth! I just love the story

-Saturn
ro781727 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
How is Artemis Persephone's aunt? If Persephone didn't know who her father is, she would address Artemis as cousin since her mother and Artemis' father are siblings. The point is , Artemis is NOT Persephone aunt no matter which way you look at either of their parents.
ro781727 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Hestia is the eldest child, not Hades.
SweetyK chapter 31 . 4/21/2014
A great story !
Nawfar the WaterLily chapter 31 . 4/1/2014
One of the most favourite fanfics of mine EVER!
sizuka chan chapter 22 . 8/28/2013
hi! i was reading your a/n and i went to your profile to check out the gods' pictures that you picked. i couldn't view hades' picture and i'm dying from curiosity to see what he looks like!

on the other hand, i am loving all of your stories and your writing. i'm so glad i discovered your stories!
HarryStylesLover11 chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
I LOVED THIS. i would favorite this but i cant since my parents check my account and um... the *cough* lemon-y *cough* scenes...well u get the idea. they dont think i know so wait why am i telling u about my life when i should be saying THIS STORY IS FREAKING AWESOME PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL YOUR OTHER STORIES RULE
Cat.That.Roared chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Demeter taking Persephone to bless the fields gives a new meaning to field trip. Heh heh. I make myself laugh. Greats stories I love them all!
Guest chapter 29 . 3/9/2013
Oh, the new muse, do you LIKE angsty stories?

By the way! Why does everyone care about short chapters? I like it if it's got good stuff!
Girl In RandomLand chapter 31 . 3/2/2013
THIS. WAS. SO. FRICKIN. ADORABLE!

I love Hades and Persephone fanfiction like this. It's adorable. Soooooo going to my favorites.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/13/2013
You deserved it. This is a couple meant to be, yet you intend to break them apart? Thou art cruelle, Goddess of the Harvest and Agriculture. Truly, thou art cruelle.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
PERSEPHONE! STALKER ALERT! OH NO! GUYS, RUN AWAY! HADES IS HERE!