Reviews for Bite Me
i loved this
Max Tomos chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Interesting story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I really would love a story based off of this fic. I just wish there was more to it.
StakeTheHeart chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I think it was going well until the abrupt stop. Ever think of giving it a little more? Not necessarily making it a M or anything, but maybe adding more plot wise, explaining how this bet ends and what they do with the knowledge they acquired about each other during this. I'd be interested in see that.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was wonderful!
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Rocking Story
LackingLucidity chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
You should make this into a multi-chapter, that'd be pretty cool and interesting :)
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This. Is. Fantastic. Going off to read everything else you've ever written.
Heavenly Divine chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I like this definately leaves me wanting more but there is room to improve with time transitions and smoother grammar but you wrote something interesting. :)
The Lavender Fox chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This was...different. Normally something I'd find in a creepy story written by a shitty writer who may or may not be on drugs. But, no, you took it and toyed with it and made it your bitch. And it came out great. Seriously, it was hot. I just had to review AND favorite. Nice. :)
SouthofNowherefanatic chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
It does linger a bit at the end, but it didn't leave me hanging too much. So I quite like it. I'm really glad you decided to share this one-shot. Tori and Jade are both so in character that, even in this slightly odd scenario, it's easy to depict each scene described. I don't know what's got you posting in the Jori fandom, but I'm grateful for it. Keep those gears goin', yeah?
SkylerPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Awwww! So much fluffy-nesss! I just might die of an overdose...i would die happy though haha! Good story! Write more!
Lovatic1966 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
You should definitely write more Jori...