Reviews for Good Boy
Bubblegumgirl121 chapter 1 . 8/13
Sequl please
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I love your story you should defiantly make more!
Yano's Pen chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
You should write, like, a sequel.
anacoana chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This is amazing. I can never find puppy play stories online, and I'm so glad I found this one. I'm a Domme (or Mistress if you prefer) in the BDSM community, and while I personally am not into puppy play one of My friends is, and I will be the second to tell you-his owner will always beat Me-to tell you he's the absolutely most adorable fuckin' thing when he's in pupspace. Makes Me a bit sad that My girl isn't interested in it! *chuckles* But I love how you showed Latvia going into pupspace for a bit, how the tail and mitts and ears and such made him feel free and happy and like a puppy, which is really what pupspace does-fantastic job! I know it says complete, but I was wondering if you could maybe show some of Russia's training with him or how Latvia's brother react or both? Or maybe oneshots that are related to this? I'd most certainly be happy to help if you want to know more about pupplay or anything, just message Me! So please?

Jingshoelaces chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I've been trying to find something like this in ages. I hereby declare this the best Latvia x Russia written on the net.

I like how you have given Latvia a reason to like the way he is treated, giving him a feeling of control and strength.

You have thought this story though and made this story both pleasurable for the reader and characters unlike other stories which where little more than a sequence of random, unlikely events with characters forced together against their will by the author.

You are also one of the few- nah, who am I kidding? I have scourged the Internet and yours is the only story that is properly built up...better way to describe it; you have allowed time for preparation so your story flows easier and your climax was fantastic. Not only that you have left just enough room more action. This calls for a sequel .
Pancake030 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
So good I love it!
puppy096 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Is there going to be more?!*fangirlingsohardrightnow*
M chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
i love it
KikioHebi441 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awwww! So cute!
BananaShoess chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awwwwww! I love this!
shingeki-no-hetalia chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
LOVE! Oh my gosh I love this story so much! Please make another chapter! You are such a fantastic writer! Please write more! 0
SexyCatEars chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You. Must. Make. Another. Chapter. Before. I. Die.
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
never read this pairing have me intrigued..
PainGwen chapter 1 . 5/24/2012