Reviews for Answers That Raise More Questions
America Liberty chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Awesome chapter! I love the whole bit about "five setme up" and the first paragraph made me laugh;)
America Liberty chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Ohhhh... I think you're starting something with the whole Scoobs thing. It's go me intrested, not like I wasn't intrested already.

"Someone hoe they got it in there heads Abel posseses some kind of threat"

I love that line!
America Liberty chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Ok logging in is the most annoying thing in the world:)

I love the chapter;) your writing is really really good and it's addictong too;) I am litteraly on the edge of my seat;) awesome job! You really have the charecters down pat and the of the narratoror's voice is funny as well as well written. Great job! Can't wait for more!
America Liberty chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I laughed out loud at the chapter.

"I'm not going to let this self richious twit think i'm some kind of worthless mooch." Really funny!

I honestly love your writting. Sensational job! (Duh, when do you not do a great job?)
America Liberty chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Crap! I need to put you on author alert. Ok Can do that in a few minutes once I review the chapter.

I loved it! I always thought of Seven the same way. You always do so amazing capturing the charecters and please let me know if I miss a chapter, becasue I think I have most of your stories on alert, but let me know if I don't review.