Reviews for You're in my Veins
RiganteWarrior chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I just watched this episode for the first time today and have watched it three times now, crying my poor little fangirl heart out more and more each time. And then there was fanfiction. I am glad to know I'm not alone at least. You have done a great job, thanks for sharing. It is good to see one of Nathan Fillion's characters finally get his girl since it's one of the most frustrating things about Firefly
sweettea75 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Yep. Loved it.

I liked the thought process. And I am sorry that I am a bit short with phrases and words, but goodness, Always, took it out of me.

It was amazing and awesome. And I am a smidge too old to fangirl the way I did. I am owning it though. Great job.
applesandcherries chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I'm silently flailing because this was so perfect (your story and Always ;)). Great work! :D
Kay etherealnytmareaol.com chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wonderful! Brillant and i love seeing into her head. I mean...ALWAYS was...well...BRILLIANT ANd Amazing...Honestly im still like "o.O" wasnt a dream? And this fic did justice to the thoughts in Beckett's head!
readastory chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Ahhhh, just blissful. Until reading this I hadn't made the connection between her "wall coming down" and her hanging by a wall, about to come down herself. So glad she made it to the other side of that wall - finally!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 5/9/2012