Reviews for Hellhound
Tilue Akane chapter 10 . 7/7
Best Riddick & Riddick crossover fic EVER!
Tilue Akane chapter 5 . 7/7
I think it was Siberius Vaako
Beyond the Shadows Edge chapter 10 . 6/12
Just wanted to say that I love this story and people are still reading your writing and waiting excitedly for you to update!
cheshirecat1997123 chapter 9 . 2/22
This is an amazing fic I hope you'll decide to continue it. I love Harry/Demon/Henry in your story his personality is just so cool. Please continue I'd love to know what happens.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 10 . 2/19
Whoa whoa whoa what the fuCK NO THIS IS CLIFFY NO ME GUSTA *takes a deep breath* No, no, it's fine, this isn't the wORST place for a cliffy ever, really, I'm totally fine *twitches*. In ANY case, great fic! I'm loving it, immortal!Harry, dark!Harry, and animagus!Harry are my 3 favorite things, and you hit them all, so I'm HAPPY XD
FireIce Kitsune Kayla chapter 10 . 2/11
Please do continue to write the story and update as soon as you are able to. I really and interested and looking forward to reading more of the story. I also know that my friend is also looking forward to continuing to reading the story.
yngoldfogee chapter 10 . 11/12/2015
It's such a shame you've left this for so long, not to mention where you left it. If you're still around, I'd love to read more.
kurosakiami01 chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
HOLY S**T! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! Must knoooooooooooooooow what hapenned! *wails*

Love this "hey-I'm-bored-let's-kill-some-idiots" attitude that Harry/Henry/Demon has xD It's truly entertaining! And those x-rated scenes? Mhhh... yummy! *drools*

Thank you for sharing! And I really hope you'll continue this sometime!
Havoc Hg chapter 10 . 5/20/2015
This is a lovely fic but that is a terrible place to leave it. Is there more coming?
Sraya chapter 10 . 5/19/2015
You cant leave it there, please update it's to damn good not to finish
inuhanyoulover chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
Love this story I hope that you update soon.
fireflower97 chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
I love it harry is so much fun this way
Kain Vixenheim chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
...
You are an evil person
PLEASE update soon
You can't do that to the best couple ever
Sevvus chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
this is the second time I've come across this particular story...I'm STILL sad i cant keep reading!

i was under the impression that i had reviewed this already but..hey whatevs! this was amazing while it lasted.
Fenryka chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
no no no. you can't stop with a cliffie! need more! pretty pleaze?