Reviews for Hellhound
Love this story but wasn't vaako that betrayed him in the movie are you still going with that because it doesn't feel right. I'm wondering were this story will go. Please continue it
cztelnik chapter 10 . 1/21
Read this before and will come back to again. This is such a promising story, it's been very good so far.
Thinking the plan is to make the nobles be their own landing party, they can rape, pillage and rob but Riddick will make them go themselves and their hangers on, or those who stay have to join the ranks of merit based ascension, starting from the bottom.

Only time will tell but that's in my imagination. Oh yea, and figuring out who was dumb enough to attack them both from behind after Harry wakes up again!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
what... just what not cool ending it right there :'( please update
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
What the fuck was that? Oi, is this going to be updated?
BlueWolfen chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
Can you continue the story? The story is very unique cause I've haven't found another story like yours!
So please, can you update your story?
Jyx The Berserk chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
OI! It's been a few years! You said that reveiws helped you remember to get on the ball, consider this a billboard strapped to your head reading, "START WRITING AGAIN!"
AnariaLenair chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
What the fuck just happened?! I'm pretty sure this wasn't in the plan! Who the hell just knocked them out and Why?! Please update soon!
Tilue Akane chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Best Riddick & Riddick crossover fic EVER!
Tilue Akane chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
I think it was Siberius Vaako
Beyond the Shadows Edge chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
Just wanted to say that I love this story and people are still reading your writing and waiting excitedly for you to update!
Vladimir-Lestrange chapter 9 . 2/22/2016
This is an amazing fic I hope you'll decide to continue it. I love Harry/Demon/Henry in your story his personality is just so cool. Please continue I'd love to know what happens.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
Whoa whoa whoa what the fuCK NO THIS IS CLIFFY NO ME GUSTA *takes a deep breath* No, no, it's fine, this isn't the wORST place for a cliffy ever, really, I'm totally fine *twitches*. In ANY case, great fic! I'm loving it, immortal!Harry, dark!Harry, and animagus!Harry are my 3 favorite things, and you hit them all, so I'm HAPPY XD
FireIce Kitsune Kayla chapter 10 . 2/11/2016
Please do continue to write the story and update as soon as you are able to. I really and interested and looking forward to reading more of the story. I also know that my friend is also looking forward to continuing to reading the story.
yngoldfogee chapter 10 . 11/12/2015
It's such a shame you've left this for so long, not to mention where you left it. If you're still around, I'd love to read more.
kurosakiami01 chapter 10 . 8/30/2015
HOLY S**T! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! Must knoooooooooooooooow what hapenned! *wails*

Love this "hey-I'm-bored-let's-kill-some-idiots" attitude that Harry/Henry/Demon has xD It's truly entertaining! And those x-rated scenes? Mhhh... yummy! *drools*

Thank you for sharing! And I really hope you'll continue this sometime!