Reviews for Hellhound
Havoc Hg chapter 10 . 5/20
This is a lovely fic but that is a terrible place to leave it. Is there more coming?
Sraya chapter 10 . 5/19
You cant leave it there, please update it's to damn good not to finish
inuhanyoulover chapter 10 . 4/13
Love this story I hope that you update soon.
fireflower97 chapter 10 . 2/12
I love it harry is so much fun this way
KainVixenheim chapter 10 . 1/11
...
You are an evil person
PLEASE update soon
You can't do that to the best couple ever
Sevvus chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
this is the second time I've come across this particular story...I'm STILL sad i cant keep reading!

i was under the impression that i had reviewed this already but..hey whatevs! this was amazing while it lasted.
Fenryka chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
no no no. you can't stop with a cliffie! need more! pretty pleaze?
Arathelia chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
I really hope things start to calm down for you so you can start updating this again. I cannot wait to see what happens next!

Mischievous and chaos loving Harry is just so enjoyable!
And though I like Vaako, and think it is absolutely adorable how he is attracted to both Riddick and "Henry", I can understand why Riddick would want to get out of there. It really doesn't seem like his thing. But I would love to see some kind of Vaako-teasing before they go!
Umbra Drachen chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
there are multiple drugs even today that can mimic a natural death, with harry being from the twentieth century and traveling as much as he did i am sure he knew how to procure make or replicate them to tie up a few,,, ahem loose ends. my personal favorite is a type of snake venom that has the appearance of one dying of a siezure.
Lalenja chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
What ... How can you do this ... Stopping just like that ... Please update again ...
jesskalynn4 chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
update again soon pretty please
Bookworm1021 chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Please update
TheCauldron chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
It's been a year! Has all your grad stuff finished? Can you finish the story now? PLEASE! *puppy dog eyes*
Me4Ever999 chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
Please update soon. This story is AMAZING, I can't wait for the next chapter. Although, I'm not even surprised that they were attacked.
ni.de.ai.ren chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
i realize that you have not updated in a while but... i absolutely love this story! this is truly an amazing work of literature! in fact, im almost speechless at the perceptive of the feelings and the way the story has progressed. i love the way demon is so -just WONDERFUL- and riddick and demon; their relationship is absolutely adorable. i hope and i wish that you know of the people, like me, whom your story has absolutely made their day! as i had read this story, i was completely enraptured and couldnt be separated from my ipad! i can only imagine how wonderful a person you must be to write such a story. i find myself wishing with abated breath that you will continue and finish this wonderful piece of work that i have fallen in love with. i thank you from the bottom of my heart for the chance to read such a wonder for it is the kind of story i find myself reading over and over and i desperately hope that you will find your muse to help you continue writing. i eagerly await your next update on the edge of my chair!
a newly dedicated follower 爱人