Reviews for Hellhound
Megi Keishii chapter 10 . 11/7
Oh no! Demon is so not going to be happy!
P.s. Hope your classes are going well!
pandorascauldron chapter 5 . 10/3
domina from domination that is dame vaakos name
WereBunny87 chapter 10 . 9/3
Nuuuuuu! I love this and it ends omg I need mooooore! I love the story and hope to see more soon
Bananabella chapter 8 . 8/11
*sobs uncontrollably because this beautiful thing is unfinished*
dragonic raptor chapter 10 . 6/17
Oh please do continue. This is a fantastic story so far. I'm really looking forward to even more chapters. When is the next update? Please let me know. :D
Bananabella chapter 10 . 5/2
AND AAAAAAH-AYE
HOLY SHIT
WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME GOD DAMMIT HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME
Love this story but wasn't vaako that betrayed him in the movie are you still going with that because it doesn't feel right. I'm wondering were this story will go. Please continue it
cztelnik chapter 10 . 1/21
Read this before and will come back to again. This is such a promising story, it's been very good so far.
Thinking the plan is to make the nobles be their own landing party, they can rape, pillage and rob but Riddick will make them go themselves and their hangers on, or those who stay have to join the ranks of merit based ascension, starting from the bottom.

Only time will tell but that's in my imagination. Oh yea, and figuring out who was dumb enough to attack them both from behind after Harry wakes up again!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
what... just what not cool ending it right there :'( please update
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
What the fuck was that? Oi, is this going to be updated?
BlueWolfen chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
Can you continue the story? The story is very unique cause I've haven't found another story like yours!
So please, can you update your story?
Jyx The Berserk chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
OI! It's been a few years! You said that reveiws helped you remember to get on the ball, consider this a billboard strapped to your head reading, "START WRITING AGAIN!"
AnariaLenair chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
What the fuck just happened?! I'm pretty sure this wasn't in the plan! Who the hell just knocked them out and Why?! Please update soon!
Tilue Akane chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Best Riddick & Riddick crossover fic EVER!
Tilue Akane chapter 5 . 7/7/2016