Reviews for The Nanny
Guest chapter 45 . 12/26/2015
Shittiest story er I hated it aro Abused bells u dumbass u should fucking rot the n hell srsly u bayetch
Josie chapter 45 . 11/6/2015
Thank you I really enjoyed this I know there is a lot of twilight fanfiction out there but I mean it when I say this it is the BEST I have ever read so once again thank you x
Caliborn96 chapter 25 . 9/2/2015
how is she a virgin if she was married to mike?
Arabella chapter 13 . 6/13/2015
Your Italian is correct
Guest chapter 30 . 11/18/2014
The scene in the airport was stupid. Everything was handled..
CynderHex chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
omg, such a funny chapter. especially the last part was funny and unexpected.
AnnRose Pattinson chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
This was one of 2 stories that I had been looking for recently! You're a wonderful writer with a wonderful story!
MysticIce24 chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
"...if you can't behave yourself in front of desk..."

I think you mean a guest...
SweetlyDemonic chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
Cazzo puttana means cock whore
pegasus5406 chapter 45 . 11/25/2013
Wow...this was an awesome story hon, I really, really enjoyed it...thanks for sharing...looking forward to reading more of your wonderful stories...thanks hon...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
disaster chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was a really good story. I know the thing up above says that I only read the first chapter but I read the whole thing and I felt bad about not leaving a review and I'm lazy. But I love how you incorporated some the characters like Alice, the one who's name is whatever (the one wanted to marry Aro), and the other ones.
misguided-angel 96 chapter 45 . 8/27/2013
I love your story ive read it lots of times very good
Guest chapter 45 . 8/22/2013
I love this story like love it great job
WyrdSmith chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Very much enjoying this! Fun idea. Before I go to next chapter, just want to point out a hilarious typos (which I collect and of which said collection is at least half typos of my own making!).

"...From afar, I heard some of the doors shit and the..."
MiaItalia chapter 23 . 5/11/2013
I was willing to give you another chance, but this chapter... How is it possible that Bella was married and she is still a virgin? What?! SHE WAS MARRIED FOR SEVERAL YEARS! WHAT THE HELL? Is Mike gay? I don't think so since he fucked Lauren. No wonder he slept around, Bella couldn't even get wet for him. Why the hell did she married him? I hope that some day you re-write this fic and fix all the mistakes you have made. I really hope you do.