Reviews for Angelic Shopping Trip
NotAProphet chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
please update another chapter this is hilarious XD
the-tuesday-moose chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Are you going to do more? Because I'd love to see more
ZenyZootSuit chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Oh my gosh I LOVE your fanfics! Please write more! They're hilaraiously adorable
Mistguardian1881 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love this fan art and I love the one shot you wrote for it! Please keep updating I was laughing through this whole thing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This Is hilarious I love it please continue!
Lucifersdaughter chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Wow, I love it. Update soon :D
ChevyImpalla1967 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
DUN DUN DUN! Lol I wonder what Gabe's torturer will be...? LOVE!
PoisonPenxX chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Please do a Sunday dinner with them! :) that would be so funny! :D baby Castiel is soon cute! ;)
nolongeryours chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
AWE I love these kind of stories! This was sooo cute :P
goldenspringtime chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
I would love to read more of this story it's so funny
blueberries432 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Pls say you will write more one-shots like these, it's so cute! Cas with pink bows n teddy bear and he's the youngest of all, that is just adorable... please write more..
Dean's Bakery chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
please do continue to write! i love it xD can't stop imagining baby Cas in pink bow-ties! so cute!

i love the ages of the angels here, it's just enough to create chaos... poor Michael!

this brings a big smile on my face every time i read it, one read was just not enough!
schizo-nephalim chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
LOL, it was great! Sounds about like my experience with shopping trips as a family.

As for ideas, I have a couple of suggestions. Maybe a family road trip? Vacation? Or maybe the whole thing about "Sunday dinner" that Gabriel mentioned in season 5 episode 8 (Changing Channels)? Someone's birthday? I'm just spitballing here, the ones I'd really love to see are the Sunday dinner and the family road trip/vacation.
Sukun-Numb3rs chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Hey :) what do you think about Gabe who plays the baby sitter for baby Cas ?

Or something on the teddy bear. (someone forget it somwhere)

I know , I love baby Cas
Alura96 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
hi :-) this is amazing! it's so hilarious, and the idea of Cas being 5 is so CUTE. I love how poor Michael is stuck with all the brats :p keep going!