Reviews for The Adventure of the Consulting Woman
Love it
louisesnape chapter 14 . 6/2
Kyaaaaaqaaa love it ! So good
Mortdecai chapter 14 . 4/14
This was bloody brilliant. Thank you for making me laugh and "awww" in my darkest hours.
MiniMonster98 chapter 14 . 3/15
This was awesome.
I like how it isn't just based on the relationship, but on the case too. It's really cute as well.
Welp! I enjoyed the story, I'll have to check out some others that you've written.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
That part when Anderson didn't get it. XD
I will never ever forget that. It made me laugh so hard my sister thought I was crying.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Really funny story I was in tears several times throughout it. The ending seemed kind of rushed though. Like all this planning and building up then BLAM! It's all over. Still really good job.
Guinevere81 chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Oh... and I fell for the same trap as John, expecting the doo to be much posher because of the man they were chasing... very well done.
Guinevere81 chapter 6 . 6/17/2014
This story has got my mind truly twisted, it is the greatest paradox to my tastes. I love pretty much every bit of Sherlock's transformation into a woman and the dynamic between the characters is great and yet pretty much every fashion choice Sherlock has made apart maybe from the final dress has made me cringe and want to cry out... noooooo you'll blow your cover you stupid git. Right now however I'm mostly very curious about how Sherlock is going to pull off acting the abused wife without a single badly concealed bruise... I hope you have something awsome hidden up your sleeve.
Guinevere81 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Lol, I couldn't for the life of me figure out why you were having Sherlock paint his nails purple of all colours when surely any woman trying to look sophisticated would go for a french manicure and then it dawned on me... it's the shirt, isn't it? The 'purple shirt of sex' as I have heard it referred to. Wonderfully subtle referense.
Guinevere81 chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
This story is highly amusing and I like your lite explanations for non Brits. I was just wondering about your choise of clothes and makeup now that you mention in I was just wondering why you are choosing middle class brand when Sherlock and John are going to such an upmarket event. Wouldn't clothes from somewhere like Ralph Lauren who make clothing for insanely tall women, and maekup from brands like Guerlian and Chanel at the very least be a more obvious choise if you don't want to go over the top and go as bespoke as you quite easily could for such a grand event? Just wondering because it strikes me as odd.
Sherlock's boobs... soooo funny.
becgate chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
Yes Anderson ' s reaction to Sherlock was hilarious! ! ! Awesome story! !
The Reserved Reader chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
I cannot get the image of Sherlock eating a juicy plum out of my head... Delicious! This very funny, especially the scenes with Anderson and Lestrade. Thanks!
Anel chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
It was a great story. :) Thank you!
Shan Akaila chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This story is amazing. I've read quite a lot of cross-dress Sherlock but this is the best one so far. Thank you
Shan Akaila chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
I wonder why he didn't go to Anthea, she seems like a name expert. Anyway, great story, can't wait to finish it