Reviews for A Thousand Miles
nightsinaugust chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
hello!
I can't seem to find this story on aschwinder :(
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Like many others, I also wish to know the rest of this tale. Please help us all find the story on Ashwinder. I would love to finish this, you're writing is extremely descriptive and I wish to know what happens next.
Kerapi7 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Hi,

So I'm trying to find the story in ashwinder, but have had no such luck. The link you posted doesn't show anything and using the search options or titles hasn't helped either. Could you point me to it?
I hope you didn't give up on the story. I quite enjoyed the first chapter (
Lady Puffazee chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Loved it! Honestly, this is one of the best Serverus/Hermione stories I've read. Is the next chapter/s still on Ashwinder? Because I've tried to find it but couldn't. Great story nontherless :)
Courtney chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
I can not find this story on the website given. Any help..
Kikibell's kitten chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I really regret not being able to finish this wonderful story before censured it.

Please Dahlia tell me where I can find it. I love so much your descriptions of Severus and I see a strong young woman in your Hermione.

What about the extremely tasteful yet powerful eroticism you managed to convey with just the touch of two hands. This is exactly how a fantasy works out.

The courage: the courage this little girl takes in reciting poetry to an almost stranger. Galeotto were Shakespear and Hemingway.
Silverstorm's Fury chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
The wiktt archive has this story, and she uses the same penname.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Hi! Great begining! Would you mind sending me the story or something? The link to ashwinder doesn't work...

Thanks! :)
aleaiactaest93 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011

Thanks! :)
FireArcher84 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Dying to read the rest of this story! The link posted here doesn't bring me to anything... Please, please, please tell me the rest is somewhere... Let me know... Please...
nazlite8 chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
I loved this story! its brilliant how you portrayed snape and granger! the link is not working and i would love to read the remaining chapters. so can you please email me the link or atleast let me know where you put up the rest of the story?
renaid chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I'm of the opinion you are a brilliant writer and am much disappointed to not find this on as I just gulped down Subsentio and am still hungry for more. I can't find this on Ashwinder. Can you hook me up? My fix is beginning to wear off...
FlunkyAppleBuns chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Your story isn't found on ashwinder, was wondering if you had it somewhere else, Would really love to read the rest of your story!
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
i can't find your story on that website. did you move it? cuz i really liked this, and want to see what happens next.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
anne-writes chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
that url doesn't work... wish it did!

but this story is well written!