Reviews for What Lies Between
caroline chapter 4 . 1/3
Only one word can be used: beautiful.
RhondaLara chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
REALLY NICE!
pracarual chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Aw, MK, here I am writing love letters to you again. I hope you are doing well and that your Christmas was happy. This was a wonderful love story which again got my tears flowing. You make me believe in love as only you can, my dear. I pray every night that my darling, truly beautiful and so beloved daughter finds her Deeks a la Maxie Kay, her soul mate. She is one of the few profoundly sweet and nearly perfect people I know (except for that dry humor that comes out of her rosebud mouth and just slays me.) I hope your life is good now as well. Let's "talk" sometime and Happy New Year! Laura
JperW chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
nice story
bookish327 chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Your writing is amazing, and your characterization is so well-thought-out and true to the Deeks and Kensi we know from the show. Great job!
anonkp chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Very romantic.
anonkp chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Wow, this was really sad. You captured well how he feels about her.
fanficlover chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Perfect ending for a perfect story. Thank you.
AlWindy chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Of course they could never have a one night stand! Fabulous story! Thankyou for writing :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
So incredibly beautiful. Wonderful use of language and imagery.
I share your dreams, Maxie. Please keep on dreaming and writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Holy cow! you are an INCREDIBLE WRITER! I seriously think you should consider writing a book, not about NCIS, but about anything! You have such amazing imagery and tone in your words that could move armies! You should honestly consider it, you are amazing!
ReadtoRelax chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Sweet and satisfying ending because with the two of them one day/night is never enough. It will take a lifetime to tell the full story of Kensi and Marty.
miss-tarletone chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Wonderful! Finally, they realize that they're meant to be together. Great job on this story, I enjoyed it.
emja.os chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Awwwwwww
conservativegirl chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Awwwwwwww!:D :D super sweet and amazingly written:)