Reviews for The Lost Son
Olivia K chapter 3 . 3/22
Every time I read the " To my speeder" line, I always think of like a super hero saying somthing like" To the rescue!" and I point to the sky with one hand, and it makes me laugh every time! You need more comas, you repeat words to many times, and capitalize random letters. Other than that, you are very skilled in the writing arts. Or at least I think it is an art! I am also reading an other story, as well as this fanfic. You are very skilled, and I love your work!
Olivia K chapter 8 . 3/20
OH MY GOD! This was amazing! I love how you put Anakin in Luke's place. Love it.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Awesome !
Guest chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
you should make an alternative story of the originals about luke falling to t dark side by clone palpatine leading the firorder
han and leia are a couple with leia currently senator and han a captain
just a request
Itachi's apprentice chapter 27 . 8/31/2015
I finally was able to read this story. I have it in my fav list, But every time I was going to sit down to read something happened, So glad that I took today to read. Great story.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/22/2015
how come montha is suck a jerk when she wasn't in the canon
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
well not in the canon as the books no longer counts
thorn201 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
out of all the stories you wrote this one one is my favorite and have read it so often i have memorized the chapters .great work on this story
seireidoragon chapter 27 . 4/26/2014
This was a great story and I think the ending was just right! Good job!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
:D he, he, I like how you've got Qui and Obi teaming up on Ruwee to defend Anakin.
General Ripper chapter 27 . 1/14/2014
Great story but I think Ahsoka would be 16 not 13, in the first season she was 14.
Ishaan Madhok chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I loved the fanfic but I have one question. If Anakin was taken by the sith at age 9 what was the result of the invasion of Naboo without him
Vi-Violence chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
This is good, but it could use some polishing, several of the later chapters are lower quality work than the rest.
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
and there was a vat of mava underneath in the mile high hole it was a reactor so he'd burn up
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
darth Krayt aka a shared hett