Reviews for The Lost Son
CharlieBoneFan chapter 27 . 3/4
Good story. I wish there was a little more about what happened to Han, but that's okay.
Great story
Paul Lenzen chapter 27 . 10/3/2017
so sweet I loved it.
ThePhenakism chapter 27 . 5/3/2017
Interesting story, generally enjoyed it although there where some scenes which I thought to be a little bizarre. E.g. That Padme Just seemed a little too willing with everything Vader did so early on, but a good story in the end.
Olivia chapter 6 . 1/7/2017
Great job!
Olivia K chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
Every time I read the " To my speeder" line, I always think of like a super hero saying somthing like" To the rescue!" and I point to the sky with one hand, and it makes me laugh every time! You need more comas, you repeat words to many times, and capitalize random letters. Other than that, you are very skilled in the writing arts. Or at least I think it is an art! I am also reading an other story, as well as this fanfic. You are very skilled, and I love your work!
Olivia K chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
OH MY GOD! This was amazing! I love how you put Anakin in Luke's place. Love it.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Awesome !
Guest chapter 27 . 12/27/2015
you should make an alternative story of the originals about luke falling to t dark side by clone palpatine leading the firorder
han and leia are a couple with leia currently senator and han a captain
just a request
Itachi's apprentice chapter 27 . 8/31/2015
I finally was able to read this story. I have it in my fav list, But every time I was going to sit down to read something happened, So glad that I took today to read. Great story.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/22/2015
how come montha is suck a jerk when she wasn't in the canon
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2015
well not in the canon as the books no longer counts
thorn201 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
out of all the stories you wrote this one one is my favorite and have read it so often i have memorized the chapters .great work on this story
seireidoragon chapter 27 . 4/26/2014
This was a great story and I think the ending was just right! Good job!
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
:D he, he, I like how you've got Qui and Obi teaming up on Ruwee to defend Anakin.