Reviews for The Lost Son
thorn201 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
out of all the stories you wrote this one one is my favorite and have read it so often i have memorized the chapters .great work on this story
seireidoragon chapter 27 . 4/26/2014
This was a great story and I think the ending was just right! Good job!
theZombieJediBatmanofNeverland chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
:D he, he, I like how you've got Qui and Obi teaming up on Ruwee to defend Anakin.
General Ripper chapter 27 . 1/14/2014
Great story but I think Ahsoka would be 16 not 13, in the first season she was 14.
Ishaan Madhok chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I loved the fanfic but I have one question. If Anakin was taken by the sith at age 9 what was the result of the invasion of Naboo without him
Vi-Violence chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
This is good, but it could use some polishing, several of the later chapters are lower quality work than the rest.
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
and there was a vat of mava underneath in the mile high hole it was a reactor so he'd burn up
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
darth Krayt aka a shared hett
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
It's a good plot and a nice idea, but the dialogue could use some work. Everyone kinda talks like teenagers which is weird for the older folk. Also, keep a close eye on punctuation. A period can slip between the cracks here or there. Also, descriptions of the characters surroundings can really add some body to the story and give the reader a clearer picture in their mind.

Not trying to be mean or anything. These are just helpful tips for writing.
corey.prevost98 chapter 27 . 5/22/2013
That was a really great story
theZombieJediBatmanofNeverland chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
This is one of the best fanfics EVER! I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
there was lava at the bottem to
dahellraider chapter 27 . 11/18/2012
I know this story is done and all, but I just thought I leave my review. I enjoyed this story a lot. The first half more than the second in my opinion. Great and all, and I'm sure you have improved since, but for the love of god nodding in silence seemed to be the story's annoying theme. Spice it up next time, using different forms of acknowledgement. All and all good job.
Lady Goddess Lexie chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
Hey, for some reason the wrong chapter 13 seems to be loaded. I am unsure if it is just my web browser or the site, but all the same just a heads up
wolverine627 chapter 27 . 9/22/2012