Reviews for Another Hypothetical Scenario
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
"all the men in the room –married, unmarried, Steve" *rofl* love this line

great oneshot :)
tivamcabby5 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Jam stories can never be too sweet. Adorable. Wish they had shown this on the show! And thanks for a happy fic...today's the last day of filming for Enrico Colantoni and Amy Jo Johnson on set...*sob*
Infame chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Gaah, this was so perfect. I loved everything about it.

I loved that Sam went to find Jules. I loved that Jules needed to be found.

I loved Sam's Steve hate(a bit too much).

I loved the humor. And Sam's beautiful grin, that I'm totally visualizing right now.

I loved how perfect Sam thinks that Jules is.

I loved that Jules let Sam hold her that way, at a SRU gala, nonetheless :')

I loved the wedding jokes. I liked the idea of it a bit too much! ;)

And I love, love, loved Jules's "We're not going to elope".

And the ending was cute!

So, yeah... did I mention that I loved it yet? ;)
Angelinsydney chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Nice, meaningful... that's what I like. Thank you.
BostonGirl77 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
So nice to have a story that addresses them caring for each other, with a quick aside, as part of something "real" from the show. Thanks :)
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
So cute :D.
playergurl89 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I love your one-shots :) And I love Sam being the supportive boyfriend who lightens her mood. And I love the hypothetical scenario. And I'm uber-happy they're on the same page as far as where they stand as far as their shared future. Seriously, the tiniest details can make me as happy as the over-all story (sometimes even things an author didn't intend to do) and there were loads of little gems here. I hope you get bitten by the writing bug again soon :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Its cute :) please write more jam :)))
Sules chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
and ladies and gentelmen...another nice oneshot! it was sweet enough ;) and now I wonder what perfume Jules usu...
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Very cute!
KateEals chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That was just cute enough and not too sweet. Mostly because Jules called him an ass. My favorite point. Sam had a good point about her being in a band. I wish they would bring that up again by her instead of just Steve. We saw Raf sing, why can't we see Jules sing!

I love how she beat-down his idea about eloping and that they were even open to having that conversation. It's as if to say they know they're going to end up together, but just don't know when that'll happen.

Good job, my friend : ).
Tirsh chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
So Cute! And he so wasn't kidding. And I believe the second part of my prompt was about post-Gala festivities so if you wanted to go ahead and write that part too that would be okay!

Love a little "stolen moment" kind of story.
Mollylyn chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I love this... so adorable. Like, giddy fangirl giggles love this. That's all I got :)
PSU93Girl chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
NEVER too sweet!

I love them together but there is something fun about the days when they were sneaking around, isn't there? Even though Sarge knew it's still fun to think the rest of the team doesn't know.